ApkIos

Sep 28, 2019
Gallery 6 image 6?
Gallery 6 Image 6.
Wednesday & Thursday
- 9am -> go outside -> up arrow -> search -> set stone trap -> livingroom -> Kitchen -> What do we have today -> ask to remove pants -> massage the inside of tighs -> Dont Stop -> [ Repeat this until "But were doing nothing wrong" option comes up ] -> Repeat -> [ till "i also like whats under" ].

( Note : @9am you have to go to living room after setting trap or melinda icon wont showup in kitchen )

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
having problem with the whiskey thing... i've been going to melinda's room for SEVERAL days and nothing shows up... can anyone help me out? i

i love the game and the characters but it's a grindfest

jim_vierling

Apr 4, 2020
I haven't downloaded v11 and don't know if I actually will. I started playing this game from v9.9 on an adult game site for free. Not sure if the Dev is o.k. with that?

I wanted to play the game because of it reminding me of an old dating sim where you had to earn favor with the different girls. Those were fairly funny and usually had some grind to them.

I do not mind the grinding, I play a few mmos.

I am not a fan of incest or rape.

I am not a fan of big asses either. Personally, I think that Daniel should grab the little blond daughter of the yoga teacher and get out of dodge with her.

The game to me makes fun of a lot of the actual 'inbreds' in a daytime soap opera way.

Some of the characters faces are very well done and almost have a real look to them at times, so from that standpoint I compliment the Dev. Melinda's ass would be completely fine on a woman that was 10 feet tall. Got the shape down, just too big.

Go with that shape several sizes smaller and put it on the aforementioned little blond please.

Maybe even a few more double blowjob scenes with Ann and the little blond. Put as much effort into their faces as you did with Melinda and Rhonda.

A lesbian scene with Daniel's sister and the little blond might be fairly interesting as well from a voyeur perspective?

No matter what content is put into the game, it is still a game. I just simply don't get turned on by animations or 3D. Some of you need to go to the live cam rooms and talk to real girls or at least watch them.

As far as game play, the story lines need to mesh better. It is too disjointed with the same female from one day to the next in a different area. Maybe explain the significance of doing it in a particular area.

Whether or not I ever play this game again, I would definitely encourage the Dev to keep making games and/or at least the artwork. Nothing wrong with a little reading to help the story line in the conversation boxes.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
having problem with the whiskey thing... i've been going to melinda's room for SEVERAL days and nothing shows up... can anyone help me out? i

i love the game and the characters but it's a grindfest
can you guys help me out with this shit? it's getting frustrating already o_O
and yes, already tried using the search nothing happened

cozmo1

Dec 15, 2019
......yeah but..how did her legs get so long in cksene18.jpg? Sweet!......................and is that some unsanitary geriatric leakage in despool201.jpg?.......eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes