depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Is Holiday Standalone tied to the main story? If I skip it, will I have a hard time to understand some parts of the main story?

I tend to skip it, but if it's important for the main story then I have to play it I guess.

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
disappointed, a big game but 75% of the scenes are the previous go game. When does the new version come out?

bamvius

May 27, 2018
disappointed, a big game but 75% of the scenes are the previous go game. When does the new version come out?
How so ? There were plenty of new scenes. Yes they were to continue the old ones but a lot of the old scenes weren't finished. Still waiting for more jogging, milking, massage, picking cherry and shit sex.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
There's more than 1000 new images in v11, not played yet though, just checked when fixing webp images.

Yeah there are controversies surrounding this dev lately about becoming slow or NTR shitstorm (intentional maybe), yet he/she always delivers good amount of new content with every new release, oh also a very talented dev when it comes to creating hottest milfs (both TU and FOTM).

Is this NTR Avoidable? Please Help!
No, wait for v11 final release.

Reactions: Mr. Hero

Simka

Sep 6, 2017
What about 4 and 5 scenes? Where to buy gun? Low point for continued event with Barbara and new red-hair girl, help, please.

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
the dev made a mistake of nat making NRT avoidable plus patreon vote 80% to have one NRT scene back on 2019 now on the good side dev told me that there will be no more NRT on the game and will do a rework to make NRT fully avoidable for those player that dont like rape/nrt is game let move on
sry for my english if i uderstand correctly a dev that dont like ntr make a ntr scene unvoidable pushing away that 20% of supporter and scare away potential supporter who dont like ntr gaining support from who like ntr.
He/she said it was a one time only and no more ntr scene yeah i can totaly see that.
I stop playing this game e avoiding all future content he/she create,for those who like this update enjoy bye

Reactions: LittleIr

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
having problem with the whiskey thing... i've been going to melinda's room for SEVERAL days and nothing shows up... can anyone help me out? i

i love the game and the characters but it's a grindfest
ok so that's where i summon Chemmy. plz shed some light on me, i'm about to freak out.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I liked this update, there was a lot of content especially with Melinda, even the plot has advanced a bit also in other scenes that have been standing still for a long time.
there are some bugs to fix and dialogs to fix. many addresses suggest a melinda pregnancy.
shame about some lost scenes such as those of the laundry that will never return.
the renders are good (not very good) and the animated scenes need to be improved (you can understand the shot between the first and last frame)
rating 7.5 / 10

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes