Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hello all,

I'm stuck with gallery 6 image 2 (It's the last for me).
The rappist is killed, I went to hotel with Melinda. But when i go run with melida the scene ends in the bathroom. Some one can explain me how to unlock scene 6.2 ? Thx.

Otherwise, where some fixs to do or proposals. ;)

-The rappist come back next sunday even after have been killed.
-The image 5 to gallery 6 is not the right one for the hotel scene.
-It will be great to see where character are, when there is more than one possibility. (Head on room icon).
-Some scene will be adapted when relationships evolves (ex: in Melida's room when he balled her).

Thanks to developers for the game (I know that a hard work, i'm developer too).

Regards

Hectore.
gallery 6 image 2, to unlock that, you have to go jogging with melinda and pick pussy not anal, because the guy was killed and your jogging ends in the bathroom instead of that cabin, you wont be able to unlock it, the only way to get it, you will have to start over or get a completed save

OliverQuiet

Jan 31, 2018
go to barbara.,.. there will be a scene with barbaras friends and melinda will show up.. you will hide but you get the option to follow melinda.. she then gets a hotel room .. there are several hot scenes in the hotel room.. all lead to sex .. try every option even the piss option haha
you just need go to Barbara several times till she open options with hotel rooms?

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
There is an right way or option when you are in the bathroom and tell melinda: "i really want to fuck your ass" ? there is somenthing to reach this action or this is a path cut off?

lithdel

Aug 7, 2019
Melinda sunbathing, her sunbathing option is link to the roses, go to her at 10:00, fix the roses, after you fix them or if you have fixed them already, keep talking about the roses with her, after some repeats, the sunbathing option will show up
First real answer and I can appreciate that, but what I believe you are referencing should be part of what I'll refer to as, "chapter 1/Gallery 1 Story"

My problem is in "Chapter 2/Gallery 2" which should have been the start of v7 if I remember the transition message correctly. (So by this point the roses would have been fixed with their conversation lines exhausted, and you would have gone through a number of Melinda's sunbathing scenes by now.) On the first day of chapter 2, the option was there, but on day 2 the option just fell off the face of the earth. At first I figured it would be because of the other characters, but now at this point I am 99% sure I have done everything I can with the other characters multiple times over a period of hours trying to get the option to reappear for Melinda

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Melinda Sunbathing is beyond broken, The option just up and disappeared the second day in v7 (playing game ver 11), I have talked to everyone and done everything I can to progress the story for the different characters and the Sunbathing option will not come back for melinda no matter what I do
the swimming pool with melinda is at 10 am. Melinda 's presence icon is not seen, but she is there

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
the swimming pool with melinda is at 10 am. Melinda 's presence icon is not seen, but she is there
he mean that when you enter v7 (the one when cynthia appear) the option for sunbathing with melinda at 10am is gone, maybe a bug.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
he mean that when you enter v7 (the one when cynthia appear) the option for sunbathing with melinda at 10am is gone, maybe a bug.
no it is not. when there is cynthia in the pool you go there only the first few times, then it is blocked.
whether bug or not, I don't know

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
First real answer and I can appreciate that, but what I believe you are referencing should be part of what I'll refer to as, "chapter 1/Gallery 1 Story"

My problem is in "Chapter 2/Gallery 2" which should have been the start of v7 if I remember the transition message correctly. (So by this point the roses would have been fixed with their conversation lines exhausted, and you would have gone through a number of Melinda's sunbathing scenes by now.) On the first day of chapter 2, the option was there, but on day 2 the option just fell off the face of the earth. At first I figured it would be because of the other characters, but now at this point I am 99% sure I have done everything I can with the other characters multiple times over a period of hours trying to get the option to reappear for Melinda
The only other thing i can think of, it might be a bug since in v11 there are new sunbathing scenes with her, because of that, it might of bugged it out in the early chapters, because it should of been there still

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Imagine that another unhelpful post, you partially confirmed what I already stated, my original post clearly stated on Day 2 of v7 (Tuesday, Not Day 1 Monday) the option is gone for me when it was clearly there on day one, in the future please consider reading entire posts instead of just picking keywords to help push your links to unhelpful forum posts.

To anyone else that has encountered this issue and actually solved it I would appreciate the help
Tuesday ... "it was clearly there on day 2"
sunbathing.jpg

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
From what I am reading and not having any help on the matter, which I went back on the walkthroughs and verified...I am dead in the water with this game.. So, now I take it that I am going to have to completely restart the game after I have been playing for so long? Just because the jogging/running in the woods with Melinda is stuck and no cabin scene, no hotel scene, no after Barbra scene, no blackmail scene...etc? WTF? I rather try to find the reason to the issue than use someones saves, Thank you though.

lithdel

Aug 7, 2019
The only other thing i can think of, it might be a bug since in v11 there are new sunbathing scenes with her, because of that, it might of bugged it out in the early chapters, because it should of been there still
I could see something like save incompatibilities if it was progress from an earlier version loaded into v11 for reasons like that, but I've not played this game before so v11 is the only version I've played. Though I'm not saying it couldn't be a bug caused by some other reason.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I'm completely stuck. I have no fucking clue what to do to progress. I feel like I've clicked everywhere.
theres saves from the end of 9.9 or 10 on the front page also theres a walkthrough to follow just do what it tells you and you shouldnt have any more problems i got all the way through no problems

lithdel

Aug 7, 2019
Tuesday ... "it was clearly there on day 2"
View attachment 611595
Well Congratulations, you have the option, but on my game I only have the first 3 choices, of yard, dishwasher, and vines. My game does not give me the Sunbathing option anymore, it went out for a pack of cigarettes and never came home. It does not matter what day of the week either, no matter what day it is the option isnt there. The only thing that changes is somedays the dishwasher option is gone too.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Well Congratulations, you have the option, but on my game I only have the first 3 choices, of yard, dishwasher, and vines. My game does not give me the Sunbathing option anymore, it went out for a pack of cigarettes and never came home. It does not matter what day of the week either, no matter what day it is the option isnt there. The only thing that changes is somedays the dishwasher option is gone too.
Wait for the non-beta version and replay it (y).... meanwhile, I sunbathe with Melinda :cool:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Is there any way, maybe developer option to make the option reappear?
The options don't disappear randomly, but depend on how one plays and what actions one does. They are simple variables that increase or decrease according to the interactions and how many times it does or doesn't do it (like when the choices become white, green or red). The games of SNC are full of these choices and you don't go on doing it all once or twice, but many, many, many and often some choices block others (like the anal sex option at Barbara's house). It all depends on how you play.

If you want an example these are all the variables that are controlled to bring to the scene in Melida's bedroom when William is drunk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HectoreGustave

Oct 28, 2019
gallery 6 image 2, to unlock that, you have to go jogging with melinda and pick pussy not anal, because the guy was killed and your jogging ends in the bathroom instead of that cabin, you wont be able to unlock it, the only way to get it, you will have to start over or get a completed save
Thanks for answer.
It's weird, i did this action. But it's not unlock. A bug ?
Regards.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes