lithdel

Aug 7, 2019
Melinda Sunbathing is beyond broken, The option just up and disappeared the second day in v7 (playing game ver 11), I have talked to everyone and done everything I can to progress the story for the different characters and the Sunbathing option will not come back for melinda no matter what I do

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I'm looking for a way to trigger a green sunbathing event in v11. Needed for some of gallery 5.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
ok Im officially stuck in this game. I have yet to fuck Melinda, although I feel that Im pretty close. She still doesnt want to talk about the uncle in her room. The most I have gotten is a titty job from her. I really need help. Furthermore I am 89% 80% and 67% with each girl meaning that I probably need to do more stuff with them, but I cant find a way to progress. Any help?

Last edited:

Mr. White

Oct 20, 2018
So i'm still at the beginning and I can't progress with the handjob from Melinda, she keeps saying she won't do white clothes, and with the others girls i can't progress either

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Melinda Sunbathing is beyond broken, The option just up and disappeared the second day in v7 (playing game ver 11), I have talked to everyone and done everything I can to progress the story for the different characters and the Sunbathing option will not come back for melinda no matter what I do
Read ...

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
hello everyone, i have a big problem, the sunbathing. gallery 3 image 3 doesn't appear. i following the walktrough but Linda don't give me the strong pills .
so i can't take the strong pills before to enter the bathrroom.
anyone can explain me how to achieve the sunbathing with melinda ? thank you.

lithdel

Aug 7, 2019
I've already seen that post from Searching the thread and it contains useless information, I spent 3-5 hours doing every persons event at each and every hour of the day in game again and again and again. No matter what Time of Day, No matter what day of the week, no matter who I interact with, Melinda does not have a sunbathing option, Every other sunbathing option for the other characters works. I have progressed every character as far as I can go without being able to continue Melinda's "story." Also, No matter what I do with any character, I can not get Melinda to let me check the bug bite, I get stopped everytime, Ive read sunbathing with Melinda is a prerequisite for that and since I can't get sunbathing to appear no matter what I try, I can not do that event with her in her room wearing the black lingerie at 14:00

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I've already seen that post from Searching the thread and it contains useless information, I spent 3-5 hours doing every persons event at each and every hour of the day in game again and again and again. No matter what Time of Day, No matter what day of the week, no matter who I interact with, Melinda does not have a sunbathing option, Every other sunbathing option for the other characters works. I have progressed every character as far as I can go without being able to continue Melinda's "story." Also, No matter what I do with any character, I can not get Melinda to let me check the bug bite, I get stopped everytime, Ive read sunbathing with Melinda is a prerequisite for that and since I can't get sunbathing to appear no matter what I try, I can not do that event with her in her room wearing the black lingerie at 14:00
This is Monday with Cynthia arrived home and as you see at 10 there is the option ... no bugs.
sunbathing.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: lithdel

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ok so that's where i summon Chemmy. plz shed some light on me, i'm about to freak out.

off the top of my head and not 100% sure if there is anything else that trigger's it
go to the living room at 13:00 instead of the kitchen, your uncle should be there, keep repeating and at some point he will ask for whiskey, go to work for barbara, click yes to go to the shop and click on the guy that is standing there, he will sell it to you

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I wonder what is introduced in the definitive v11 (SNC always does) since the most juicy things (e.g. at Linda's house) will be put in the v12 .... I am sorry that the holiday episode has not been incorporated into the main story :cry: .

lithdel

Aug 7, 2019
This is Monday with Cynthia arrived home and as you see at 10 there is the option ... no bugs.
View attachment 611436
Imagine that another unhelpful post, you partially confirmed what I already stated, my original post clearly stated on Day 2 of v7 (Tuesday, Not Day 1 Monday) the option is gone for me when it was clearly there on day one, in the future please consider reading entire posts instead of just picking keywords to help push your links to unhelpful forum posts.

To anyone else that has encountered this issue and actually solved it I would appreciate the help

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Imagine that another unhelpful post, you partially confirmed what I already stated, my original post clearly stated on Day 2 of v7 (Tuesday, Not Day 1 Monday) the option is gone for me when it was clearly there on day one, in the future please consider reading entire posts instead of just picking keywords to help push your links to unhelpful forum posts.

To anyone else that has encountered this issue and actually solved it I would appreciate the help
Melinda sunbathing, her sunbathing option is link to the roses, go to her at 10:00, fix the roses, after you fix them or if you have fixed them already, keep talking about the roses with her, after some repeats, the sunbathing option will show up

HectoreGustave

Oct 28, 2019
Hello all,

I'm stuck with gallery 6 image 2 (It's the last for me).
The rappist is killed, I went to hotel with Melinda. But when i go run with melida the scene ends in the bathroom. Some one can explain me how to unlock scene 6.2 ? Thx.

Otherwise, where some fixs to do or proposals. ;)

-The rappist come back next sunday even after have been killed.
-The image 5 to gallery 6 is not the right one for the hotel scene.
-It will be great to see where character are, when there is more than one possibility. (Head on room icon).
-Some scene will be adapted when relationships evolves (ex: in Melida's room when he balled her).

Thanks to developers for the game (I know that a hard work, i'm developer too).

Regards

Hectore.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes