jdsgaara

May 19, 2018
Holy shite!!!! All the bitching about NTR on this site is redonkulous!!! Every single adult game you play is in reality NTR. YOU AREN'T THE CHARACTER IN THE FUCKING GAME!!!! Granted that devs are nice enough to try to immerse you as the MC with their stories, but in the end your dick is in your hand not in a cartoon character! Get a grip(on your penis if you like) and enjoy the artwork.
You are completely wrong. Have a good time.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Well Congratulations, you have the option, but on my game I only have the first 3 choices, of yard, dishwasher, and vines. My game does not give me the Sunbathing option anymore, it went out for a pack of cigarettes and never came home. It does not matter what day of the week either, no matter what day it is the option isnt there. The only thing that changes is somedays the dishwasher option is gone too.
I was digging about this problem because that happens to me too. It turns out, after Cynthia gets home you have one more chance to get the sunbathing option. That will lead you to the event with Linda, after that there is a variable (dancheck) that has to be 0 so that event happens. After the event happens the variable change to 1, so the condition to the sunbathing cannot be met, therefore it doesn't show up. I have been tinkering around to see if there is a way to solve it or making it appear like is supposed too. If you make the variable 0 again you will get sunbathing back but you just going to repeat the event and the variable will go back to 1. I was hopping that someone would help out in this problem.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there is a DP option with Emilly at 12:00. I did the pool scene where the Girls watch the DP.... I wait for Paul but am always interupted....

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Olá amigos, fiquei decepcionado com esta versão. Numa versão tão grande, 80% das cenas são dos games anteriores.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Olá amigos, fiquei decepcionado com esta versão. Numa versão tão grande, 80% das cenas são dos games anteriores.
Dude, you can make a comment in your language but don't forget to put the same comment in English
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Cara, você pode fazer um comentário no seu idioma, mas não se esqueça de colocar o mesmo comentário em inglês

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Holy shite!!!! All the bitching about NTR on this site is redonkulous!!! Every single adult game you play is in reality NTR. YOU AREN'T THE CHARACTER IN THE FUCKING GAME!!!! Granted that devs are nice enough to try to immerse you as the MC with their stories, but in the end your dick is in your hand not in a cartoon character! Get a grip(on your penis if you like) and enjoy the artwork.
804 and counting paterons, before the release it was 695, threesome dp, gangbang will be coming in the future, no more NTR? those haters don't get to make the calls, there is a few supporters gave him a few extra above the top tier, they didn't complain please play other games if you don't like NTR contents simple as that
poll.png

jorge23

May 17, 2017
804 and counting paterons, before the release it was 695, threesome dp, gangbang will be coming in the future, no more NTR? those haters don't get to make the calls, there is a few supporters gave him a few extra above the top tier, they didn't complain please play other games if you don't like NTR contents simple as that
View attachment 611971
the dev told some PATREON that there will be no more NRT after v11 he made the scene cuz it was need in the story to make melinda and daniel get closer and at the same time make some patreon happy

Last edited:

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
View attachment 611971
Thats the point how can it be one time only, he said it was for the story not true he can have the same result easily without the ntr.Now the avodable option seems only damage control that it's what i'm asking to the dev but only vague reply or triyng to make every one happy

jorge23

May 17, 2017
Thats the point how can it be one time only, he said it was for the story not true he can have the same result easily without the ntr.Now the avodable option seems only damage control that it's what i'm asking to the dev but only vague reply or triyng to make every one happy
plus melinda is falling in love with daniel she even thinking of leaving with him and after the rape she even more close and protective of daniel now that rape/NRT scene was to make melinda go again william and get closer to daniel and he make some patreon happy on the way but the dev did told me that no more NRT AFTER V11 he does nat like NRT he just try to make some people happy now his mistake was nat make that scene avoidable from the biggining

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
plus melinda is falling in love with daniel she even thinking of leaving with him and after the rape she even more close and protective of daniel now that rape/NRT scene was to make melinda go again william and get closer to daniel and he make some patreon happy on the way but the dev did told me that no more NRT AFTER V11 he does nat like NRT he just try to make some people happy now his mistake was nat make that scene avoidable from the biggining
You are confirming what he told me but like i said at the dev if it was only the rape scene (i dont like it) no problem if it's for the story.After you put the ntr content for some supporter it can not be a one time only beacause he losing support from people like me and he gain a lot of supporter ntr lovers or oriented.
So in either way or he triyng of screw who dont like the ntr or screw who like

peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
Doesn't like NTR? -sharing yoga trainer, -sharing Ann, -Cynthia gangbang and now Melinda rape. Are we all blind or stupid? And btw stop misspelling NTR or are we talking of something else?

jorge23

May 17, 2017
Like i said at the dev if it was only the rape scene (i dont like it) no problem if it's for the story.After you put the ntr content for some supporter it can not be a one time only beacause he losing support from people like me and he gain a lot of supporter ntr lovers or oriented.
So in either way or he triyng of screw who dont like the ntr or screw who like
he will lose support may 1 from people that dont like NRT that is coming now future NRT make no sense if melinda is falling in love with daniel which she is dev told me him self

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
he will lose support may 1 from people that dont like NRT that is coming now future NRT make no sense if melinda is falling in love with daniel which she is dev told me him self
Like it's make no sense for the story now he can say that one time only but cynthia scene avoidable or not was ntr so it's alredy no one time only.

jorge23

May 17, 2017
Doesn't like NTR? -sharing yoga trainer, -sharing Ann, -Cynthia gangbang and now Melinda rape. Are we all blind or stupid? And btw stop misspelling NTR or are we talking of something else?
now you do have a point but the differance is that daniel make the decision to share ann and so on there was no decision from a player to avoidable melinda scene

peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
now you do have a point but the differance is that daniel make the decision to share ann and so on there was no decision from a player to avoidable melinda scene
It wasn't about Daniel. You said that dev doesn't like NTR, yet (avoidable or not) they already are in the game. And yes, for me any male (except MC) touching the surrounding women is NTR.

jorge23

May 17, 2017
Like it's make no sense for the story now he can say that one time only but cynthia scene avoidable or not was ntr so it's alredy no one time only.
if it is avoidable it never happen on the story Melinda scene is nat avoidable and that the problem i mean is a game player have there taste and i respect that but it need to be fair to everyone so rape and nrt scene need to be avoidable like it never happen on the story for those player that dont like that plus let be honest here all that blacklash that the dev is getting is nat cuz brt is becouse iy happen with Melina

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Few months ago SNC made a poll for patreon if people was ok if he put cuckold in future versions, more than 80% voted for yes, and you can skip scenes if you don't want to watch them just like the Melinda's tits milking scene.
The screenshot you posted show that only 64% voted yes. Futhermore it was about avoidable cuckold so maybe half of that is not okay with unavoidable content that leave us 32% of voters. And maybe half or more of them wanted that cuckold to be made by the MC so it leaves 13-16% of voters who loves ntr and cuckold. So making that kind of contet this point of developement is not right.
View attachment 611971
People might think I was trolling I suggested this cuckold events with a black dude since 6 months ago but I did not suggest the look a like rape scene
How about you go and play ntr games and don't come and demand ntr in a game where it doesn’t exist. Simple as that.

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
I think the update is nice..i couldn't open some pictures, I will try. So...the scenes with Melinda - in hotel, in pool, with gun..I don't understand with that guy and Ann...

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes