froost6

Apr 7, 2020
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-05
Game Updated: 2020-04-04
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 11
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
MAC: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: Save and Walkthrough - Gallery Mod - FAN SIGNATURE - FAN SIGNATURE 2 - Cheat Menu Mod - v10 Hints
Thanks to christopher thompson for the links! Thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
The is awosem actullay love it
any 1 know any other games this type

oldboyhammer

Jul 17, 2018
Yeah, I'm receiving this error too. Following the walkthrough, I'm on Week 26 Day 6 Saturday and I'm trying to do the Jogging scene with Melinda. I previously got as far as stripping in the cabin whilst the black guy spys on us from outside. Now the second time around it completely crashes before I can get to the cabin.

Is there a solution or anyway to resolve this?
After some DIY and digging around the scripts, I think I see where the error comes from. I'm currently on the v9.0 part of the walkthrough. During the jogging scene, in the mvpj.rpy file it tries to look for the nhscene attribute. I eventually found where the attribute is. It's located in a file called versioneleven.rpy which appears to be strictly tied to Update 11.

I skipped straight to the v11 content and the jogging scene suddenly works. I also re-downloaded v9.9 and tested my save files with it. The jogging scene also works again in this version.

So i'm guessing this appears to to be an oversight and is definitely a bug?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
After some DIY and digging around the scripts, I think I see where the error comes from. I'm currently on the v9.0 part of the walkthrough. During the jogging scene, in the mvpj.rpy file it tries to look for the nhscene attribute. I eventually found where the attribute is. It's located in a file called versioneleven.rpy which appears to be strictly tied to Update 11.

I skipped straight to the v11 content and the jogging scene suddenly works. I also redownloaded v9.9 and tested my save files with it. The jogging scene also works again in this version.

So i'm guessing this appears to to be an oversight and is definitely a bug?
yes, sometimes it happens that some variables do not activate

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Ok after a few weeks with Cynthia there I was able to send her away (without being able to get any content for her as the cigarette quest is impossible to do without having done all the prequests). Then it jumped to v11 content and suddenly Melinda is fine with fucking in the new sunbathing events. There was no buildup with blowjobs first.

The continuity of this game is fucked. It needs to get cleaned up again.

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Hello friends, I was disappointed with this version. In such a large version, 80% of the scenes are from previous games. Sorry, I'm new here

Reactions: asd1789

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I know that here is not support, but someone can point me to an application or program to open rpa images. Thanks

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
frustrated the expectation, 75% of the scenes are from the previous game
disappointed, a big game but 75% of the scenes are the previous go game. When does the new version come out?
Hello friends, I was disappointed with this version. In such a large version, 80% of the scenes are from previous games. Sorry, I'm new here
So I'm guessing your next post will increase to 85%?

• Haha
Reactions: ell and 44Tom

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
alguien sabe como pasar v11 tengo problemas paso algunas escenas
es un foro en ingles y una de sus reglas es que no podes postear en otro idioma sin la traduccion.ahi un usuario puseo la guia paso a paso esta en el 1 post
----
It is a forum in English and one of its rules is that you cannot post in another language without the translation. there a user put the step by step guide is in the 1 post

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
2 more problems !

just for report :

1- The cow milking scene:

I never have the following text, taken from the walktrough:

"[green text] do something less risky, move her dress to expose the nipple, caress and kiss"

I only have 2 events if I choose that: he caresses her thigh then she says we have to go and the other, the milk splashes Melinda and she gets up angry but don't let me wipe it.

2- I never have the question for Melinda about mammogram . (gallery 3 image 6 )

how to trigger this? please.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to progress with Melinda after handjob in the bathroom after taking pills? That's event when picking apples and choose to go with her.
Also how far i can go with her on default bikini in sunbath event 10am? The only thing i can do is apply sunlotion to her or other option is her applying it to MC. And other category is offering her drink and nothing happens other than she getting mad if masturbating and massaging tits. Should i buy new bathing suit or wait for more?
Also after party and massage when choosing option to move her but MC is talking about asking Ann for distraction, but i don't know when to ask her since there is no option.
A lot of grind and buggy mess, all of this would be easier if there is in game objective walkthrough or at least more hint how to progress with every character

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
can u help me with a problem . . . i can't find black guy.. he gave her the card. and tell her to visit at cabin at 11.00am... after that so many time visited.. nothing happening ... please help me with this.. (sorry for bad English)
Sunday get ready to go to church (9am) and follow Melinda instead of going with Rhonda ... (if I remember correctly)

Reactions: Indra_83

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Yeah, I'm receiving this error too. Following the walkthrough, I'm on Week 26 Day 6 Saturday and I'm trying to do the Jogging scene with Melinda. I previously got as far as stripping in the cabin whilst the black guy spys on us from outside. Now the second time around it completely crashes before I can get to the cabin.

Is there a solution or anyway to resolve this?
Strange ... "nhscene" is defined in general and exists in that file ... have you changed other files or installed something other than the game (cheat or similar)?

Reactions: Mimikon
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes