JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
On another note did anyone else notice that the one way to lover Rhonda's Inhibitions has been removed from this update? This means that if there is any Content with her that depends on you making Rhonda's Inhibition low to activate it you can no longer get it or will eventually lose access to it due to the Inhibitions (as well as the relationship with the other characters) receding if you don't do anything to change it after a while.
Even the level of Melinda's suspicious, which previously could be dropped during the sunbathing with Ann or Rhonda, is no longer there.

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
So... I actually did start over entirely as I kinda had to, my second playthrough showed that I missed a ton of essential scenes with Ann which seems incredibly odd because those scenes created unique dialogue choices that have to move the game forward yet my first play (online only) allowed the game to reach a point where it was literally impossible to move forward as the dialogue choices never presented. That being said I used a cheat mod with my game as I couldn't take the mental anguish of grinding so hard again for the thousands of relationship points I had accrued but now I'm at the point in the game where it tells me my relationship points aren't high enough (over 900, even though that number has been surpassed) and I'm missing a scene for moving forward. This is the timeframe directly after Cynthia leaving and before I assume it jumps back into super dark material again, I'd appreciate a little helping hints for how to find that scene, I don't mind grinding hard for more points but I'm a bit stuck. (I've seen all the new Linda/Shirley scenes, the numerous new Pool/Sunbathing scenes, the few standalone static farm/farmhouse scenes, the brief shopping scenes and a few of the restaurant dinner scenes with Melinda, I'm assuming the scene I'm missing is the one where I persuade her to have sex in public at night after confessing Daniel's feelings during dinner but I dunno, any suggestions?)
Also to the person who suggested Melinda is the evil matriarch to a powerful gang co-run by Uncle Will and company, I'm starting to suspect that Ann is actually the evil mastermind who is definitely sexually involved with her father based off the little clues and snippets I gathered throughout my playing experience... some reasons/examples why I believe this to be true- Ann is incredibly manipulative from extortion to emotional blackmail (always asking for money but why does she need so much of it? nothing aside from a severe drug addiction or maybe running an illegal operation warrants her asking for so much money all the time) Ann is addicted to anal sex and from what we've been shown so is her daddy who never gets it from his wife so it wouldn't surprise me if he started dipping his daughter at an early age which led to her nymphomania and anal obsession as well as complete disregard from considering incest as wrong or immoral. She has an almost demonic glee in sexually dominating her own mother via proxy of Daniel (yeah she wants to bang her as well but that seems to be separate from her desire to overthrow her mother's power and position with her father) and she literally demonstrates loyalty to none other her father and herself, she has absolutely zero respect for her mother or sister. Also that cute little temporary tattoo that she entices Daniel with? "daddy's girl" placed right in line to her vagina... how more straightforward and blunt a clue could one ask for? What the hell is her part time job anyway? It's mentioned briefly but never detailed and she's gone for several hours of the day exactly where? Also pretty sure it's Ann with Uncle William at night time when he's bringing drunk Melinda upstairs, telling that unseen person to wait for him up there, (although it is suspicious that Rhonda was dead on her daddy's heels the night before Cynthia left, and Ann was distracting for Daniel )
Anyhow I have tons more theories but my ranting is moot, can someone please help me find my missing scene and or how to trigger it?

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
In my opinion, the integration of version v10 in the main story, would have helped to break the game routine a bit and then resume it in 11 with all its news ...

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
On some place on this thread, I read that the game belongs to the DEV and this is partly... The many patrons that support the game has too much to say, even directly on polls or comments... DEV's authonomy is often so restricted in any case to the long run. If Melinda has so much exposing time and content, it's all thanks to the supporter response.. If only that NTR content was about Rhonda (only an example, hypothetically), how many people would have commented this?...Not so many, perhaps.

However, I read too there's a new version of this V11 beta. Am I wrong? Is it already on the OP to be downloaded?¿

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
In the old version, you buy from the guy outside the shop when you go to Barbara, in the new one (I think I read that) you find the gun in William's room when he is not there ... (I played the version with the gun bought by like outside the store).
But when it what time do I go Williams room to get it? Thank you.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...] I'm at the point in the game where it tells me my relationship points aren't high enough (over 900, even though that number has been surpassed) and I'm missing a scene for moving forward. This is the timeframe directly after Cynthia leaving and before I assume it jumps back into super dark material again, I'd appreciate a little helping hints for how to find that scene, I don't mind grinding hard for more points but I'm a bit stuck.[...]
The scene you are missing is the blackmail of Melinda by the black guy ... and if as I understand you are not interested in trying to play to make all the events happen... try it like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: turbs

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On some place on this thread, I read that the game belongs to the DEV and this is partly... The many patrons that support the game has too much to say, even directly on polls or comments... DEV's authonomy is often so restricted in any case to the long run. If Melinda has so much exposing time and content, it's all thanks to the supporter response.. If only that NTR content was about Rhonda (only an example, hypothetically), how many people would have commented this?...Not so many, perhaps.

However, I read too there's a new version of this V11 beta. Am I wrong? Is it already on the OP to be downloaded?¿
As I mentioned Earlier there was NTR (the kind that most would hate) with Cynthia and when that happened most didn't even say a word about it. However, at the same time it was also Avoidable which could add to that silence as well. However with Melinda (the character many wanted to remain "Pure") it was 100% unavoidable (at least if you wanted to progress the story) which was why when the update came out people either

A) made a massive stink about it

B) Dropped the game completely

C) got so vocal that the creator decided to completely change the scene for the final version.

Oh and yes the version 11 beta is up and ready for downloading in the OP.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019

Best regards Chris_Prat.
The statement you read was mine and I will explain it to you.
The DEV makes the game. He has full autonomy over the game regardless of our tastes and the likes of PATRONS. It is so with all games.
That it is affirmed that we all have some weight in the influence of DEV, is affirmative, although you notice:
If he wants to follow his own will and go against the Patrons' will what happens to him? He loses Patrons and makes less money, but he decides all of that. Nor can PATRONS forcefully demand anything, just stop supporting it.
You have to notice that being a patron does not mean buying the game, but encouraging its development.
How many games did have hundreds of patrons and DEV simply stopped developing the game on its own will?
Did anyone take them to court? No! Because? Because DEVs have full autonomy to do whatever they want with their projects ... Even stop developing it!
It's the rules man, no man can change it with his thoughts of justice or what's fair...
Perhaps my words are harsh and are not appealing to you, but if you stop to think, I did not tell any lies, just enlightened you about our rights.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
here are my personal thoughts on this entire update as well as some suggestions for future content.

The update as a whole was actually quite enjoyable. Hell I was able to unlock just about everything for the first time without the need of a guide which for me is a plus. While all the grinding is still there I am loving the new female Shirley and the plot she has going. Like Emily she seems to want to do a reverse NTR by stealing Daniel away from Melinda and from the looks of things it seems like Linda (the one person I thought besides Barbara who wasn't interested in stealing Daniel away as long as she got her fair share) is in on the plot with her.

I also loved that just about all the characters (with the exception of two of the female milfs and one of the girls Daniel's age) got some new scenes. Melinda though seems to have gotten the most of all once again and I have to admit a lot of them were hot. Hell this update even makes it where you can even make Melinda cry at a point if you make a certain choice which was totally surprising to be honest. (though I doubt most will do this)

So all in all as I mentioned the update was enjoyable in my eyes.

while I doubt it will happen in future updates however I personally would like to see a Cuck Melinda path added to the game (Reverse NTR) and with the content that is already in the game it is quite possible for this to happen. I mean we already have Emily who hates Melinda's guts and with this update we have Shirley who also wants to steal Daniel for her own plan and Linda who is in on it. So with this in mind why not make a full path where either Emily, Shirley, Linda, or any of the other women who want Daniel for themselves can steal him and Cuck Melinda in the process?

I doubt most of the people would even care seeing as technically you aren't Cucking Daniel and it would be avoidable seeing as the player can choose whether or not this happens. It would give far more options for those who like the other girls more than Melinda a chance to have their favorites get with him.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Best regards Chris_Prat.
The DEV makes the game. He has full autonomy over the game regardless of our tastes and the likes of PATRONS. It is so with all games.
That it is affirmed that we all have some weight in the influence of DEV, is affirmative, although you notice:
If he wants to follow his own will and go against the Patrons' will what happens to him? He loses Patrons and makes less money, but he decides all of that. Nor can PATRONS forcefully demand anything, just stop supporting it.
You have to notice that being a patron does not mean buying the game, but encouraging its development.
How many games did have hundreds of patrons and DEV simply stopped developing the game on its own will?
Did anyone take them to court? No! Because? Because DEVs have full autonomy to do whatever they want with their projects ... Even stop developing it!
It's the rules man, no man can change it with his thoughts of justice or what's fair...
That's correct already.. I have no objections about this, but I think that authonomy it's something that only who begins for the first time could afford it. In my opinion, whether the developer got too many Patrons and makes indeed real good money (a serious source of income), on this scenario may find the way to submit at what their Patrons really want and do so only to prevent any leaking and it's perfectly legit..
So authonomy will change along a game's development, the question would be how much it could change.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Best regards Chris_Prat.
Perhaps my words are harsh and are not appealing to you, but if you stop to think, I did not tell any lies, just enlightened you about our rights.
Well it depends, if you are Dark Cookie and you have 21,872 patrons and you make $ 58,713 dollars a month even if you lose some patrons it doesn't change you .... if you have 869 as SNC maybe it changes :ROFLMAO:... Anyway this speech reminds me a lot of what happened with VengeanceXXX and his "Ethan's Legacy" and how he conflicted with his patrons for the story, how he wanted to set it and how it became ...

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Can you clarify me a little more about that case? I don't know what happened...
A long time ago VengeanceXXX author of "Ethan's Legacy" went really in depression I think (in fact the game often went as "abandoned") for how the story was to be carried out (according to his wishes) and instead how he had been "forced" to keep it going ... after a while in fact a version came out that I think was called "His legacy" in which the author created the game according to his will ... anyway if you are interested then look for the game and read ...

Reactions: Terminatorgames
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes