Marco1979@@

Mar 9, 2018
Marco Nuno F.F. ??? Is that you???

Just click in there, in the red spot.
But first click in the upper arrow at the top of the screen and then in search at the bottom of the screen. View attachment 617029 View attachment 617030
and for the slugs when you need them
Am I missing something? I only found a ring and worm in the barn, but I cannot set up a stone trap for Melinda. She asked me already to find the eggs.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It is not working. Maybe i missed something.
You need to click carefully, click just once, when i started out i had that problem too. Click once and wait until the dialog appears, then click on the dialog to skip.

pic.JPG

hmm.JPG

options.JPG

1st step: If you look carefully there's a very thin black line that shows up when you hover your mouse over that area, leave your mouse there for 1 sec and you'll see it, then click just once and wait for the dialog to appear
2nd step: skip the dialog by clicking it, if you click anywhere else on the screen for some reason it cancels the action
3rd: just choose the stones and be mindful that soon you'll need to do the same for hiding eggs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
The scene you are missing is the blackmail of Melinda by the black guy ... and if as I understand you are not interested in trying to play to make all the events happen... try it like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't get rid of that with those instructions. I won’t get any blackmail scene from anywhere. And it doesn't help even if I put them on the console ten times according to that instruction. :p :ROFLMAO: This game needs hint sections directly from the game.

Reactions: VenomSnakeWHL

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I know there is no technical support here, but someone could tell me what program or application I can use to open rpa images

Apr 2, 2020
Abhai

Did
Lmano pass away?
Or trying to fix the game by himself, he broke the PC?
Lol I got distracted by a mass load of schoolwork. I fixed the glitch, I just had to progress in another part of the story. But now I'm just plain stuck at another point. Only hint I have to do something is that I bought the vibrator but don't know how to give it to Melinda. I also am seeing people around the same progression as me going to a log cabin with Melinda while on the run but I can't figure out how to do that. In case anyone has any ideas I'll put my save file in. Also on Windows btw.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
So the dev gon still leave the ntr route on their and continue it in the next updates if a player decides to play that route or?

kiryuziryu

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone can give walkthrough by character and not buy what you doing please?

Seem everything cant progress anymore.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Anyone can give walkthrough by character and not buy what you doing please?

Seem everything cant progress anymore.
I do not think that there has been an indepth character by character walkthrough. However, I recommend that you go to post #1117. There you will find the Grand Master Chemmy and his postings of saves and walkthroughs that will get you to the end.

I used them and found overwhelming success...mainly because I had missed a couple of scenes that prevented me from progressing.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with Rhonda's Inhibition? It's bugged to not drop below 75 and goes back up to 80 if you see her at night. Beginning to believe there's no actual way to drop her inhibition below 75.

jorge23

May 17, 2017
So the dev gon still leave the ntr route on their and continue it in the next updates if a player decides to play that route or?
the dev is nat sure if he will do nrt route that a side a lot off fetish coming v11 final or v12

Last edited:

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Just a question about the NTR, is the scene just a BJ scene or is it an actual sex scene? I know BJ's are considered as a sex scene but I guess I'm a little different lol. If it's just a BJ I'm kinda gonna be disappointed but I love NTR scenes so once I get there I'll probably enjoy it regardless lol

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Just a question about the NTR, is the scene just a BJ scene or is it an actual sex scene? I know BJ's are considered as a sex scene but I guess I'm a little different lol. If it's just a BJ I'm kinda gonna be disappointed but I love NTR scenes so once I get there I'll probably enjoy it regardless lol
He sticks it all inside man, several times. In many positions... Only if you want to...

• Love
Reactions: DirtyDozen

oldboyhammer

Jul 17, 2018
If you are into NTR then I suggest you to do this scene (ie continue watching option) at least three times. The walkthrough doesn't mention this (only tells you to do the NTR scene 2 times) but the third time you do this scene, there are two animated scenes that you can watch as well a bunch of new scenes at the end.

• Love
Reactions: DirtyDozen
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes