the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Have you progressed much in the story? Because the thing is, if you are only at the beginning you have a way, but if you already playing the last content, i think there's no way. Let me know at the point you are now and maybe i can help.
I've just played through the last content with Cynthia and she had just left the house. Running into stuff now like:
- Can't refuse to jog with the aunt.
- Can't do chores with Rhonda anymore.

I'm seeing no way to drop that inhibition.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
ok, so now , playing 2 weeks in walkthough 11beta. I still can't have Melinda at 14.00 where i see her and do this :

---Week 32 Day 5 Friday---
14:00, go to melinda, look at her, exaggerate, do it, undo her bra, do you want me to help you, hug her now, yes

all what i have at 14.00 is : william who say me to touche melinda breast and after melinda say me to go or Melinda who talk to me about cyntia.

someone have a same problem ? please help.

Last edited:

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I don't think you have. But i don't even played the new content yet so maybe someone figured out a way...
It's after you get the scene with Cynthia when she spends her last night at the house. I can go as far as flashing her at the pond which will take it down to 75. After that, it will sometimes randomly go back up to 80 if you have sex, (or any other sort of interaction) with her.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Just for the lovers of big tits, i hope the DEV make her breasts more big, if she get pregnant ^^ (i hope)

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
OK. So the secret is at the living room when Rhonda is cleaning. Do that flashing many many times and don't do anything else with her until you reach zero. You do the flashing and skip the rest of the day. It will not influence anything else.
So, you didn't fucked her ass yet?

That's the thing. I can't flash her anymore. Melinda automatically takes you jogging now so you can't interact with Rhonda anymore during that time.
EDIT: I've reloaded my old save before Cynthia leaves and trying again.

Last edited:

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
So, with loading a new save, I got Rhonda down to 55. After Cynthia leaves, I got Rhonda to give me a BJ in my bedroom which shoud reduce inhibitions but it remains at 55... which means that Rhonda gains inhibitions in the new chapter every night.

smvalentin

Feb 5, 2018
Take it easy man. I think that Thing of 80% is poorly explained.
I think what DEV means is that he took some old scenes and developed them.
I may be mistaken ...
Hello, first I owe an apology for a wrong sentence, it is true they are not PAYMENTS they are DONATIONS (MY FAULT). Second, I also have to apologize to all the people I have bothered with my review about everything I have said about 80% of the repetitions.
I am speaking generally from v6 to v11 and I say this because I have played the game twice from the beginning. First on my own and second by following the DEV steps with the walkthroughs. I have downloaded and printed from v6 to v11 the steps to follow. So for that I have concluded 80%.
Anyway it is a personal opinion. Even DEV said that if we have something to say we can comment to help him develop the game. So I have done that although more than one person seems my comment a bit harsh. If so I ask again sorry again.
If the walkthrough is of any use it works 100% the only thing that must be done at every step without deviating. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING ME.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

s_unclealbert

Aug 11, 2019
I was playing here and some scenes could have a scene with melinda that could have a sex. If someone had contact with the development of the game he could pass it on as a suggestion. They would be arches that would be closed in history.

For example:
  • at 9 AM, when Daniel goes to the couch, taking care of melinda's foot, there could be a scene there. There is also the option of milk in the kitchen that could evolve the scene;
  • at 12 PM, when the melinda goes to tidy up the cow, there could be a scene in the bath;
  • at 14 PM, there could be a scene;
  • at 15 PM when Daniel goes with Ann to the kitchen, there could be something;
  • at 20 PM, there is a scene where Daniel massages melinda in the room, there could be a scene;
  • On Saturdays there could be two situations that could have something, when you go to the dance with Ann, you could go back to the house and have a night with her, but if you choose to stay with Rhonda you could have her in his room;
  • There are some scenes that happen on weekends that have the option to help melinda or rhonda who could have two scenes there;
  • when 9 AM when Daniel goes to help Melinda or 12 PM when he tells the truth that he will swim with Ann, there could be another scene there.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I was playing here and some scenes could have a scene with melinda that could have a sex. If someone had contact with the development of the game he could pass it on as a suggestion. They would be arches that would be closed in history.

For example:
  • at 9 AM, when Daniel goes to the couch, taking care of melinda's foot, there could be a scene there. There is also the option of milk in the kitchen that could evolve the scene;
  • at 12 PM, when the melinda goes to tidy up the cow, there could be a scene in the bath;
  • at 20 PM, there is a scene where Daniel massages melinda in the room, there could be a scene;
  • On Saturdays there could be two situations that could have something, when you go to the dance with Ann, you could go back to the house and have a night with her, but if you choose to stay with Rhonda you could have her in his room.
Why would you think the Dev isn't already aware of that?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

For example:
  • On Saturdays there could be two situations that could have something, when you go to the dance with Ann, you could go back to the house and have a night with her, but if you choose to stay with Rhonda you could have her in his room;
  • There are some scenes that happen on weekends that have the option to help melinda or rhonda who could have two scenes there;
  • when 9 AM when Daniel goes to help Melinda or 12 PM when he tells the truth that he will swim with Ann, there could be another scene there.
many only the scenes that could evolve over time they will come; but it is unreal to do something inside the house in broad daylight when there are other people

Reactions: s_unclealbert

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
ok, so now , playing 2 weeks in walkthough 11beta. I still can't have Melinda at 14.00 where i see her and do this :

---Week 32 Day 5 Friday---
14:00, go to melinda, look at her, exaggerate, do it, undo her bra, do you want me to help you, hug her now, yes

all what i have at 14.00 is : william who say me to touche melinda breast and after melinda say me to go or Melinda who talk to me about cyntia.

someone have a same problem ? please help.
Simply that part refers to another period of the story in the game. Don't fossilize what the walkthough says (because the game has changed a lot). Continue with William's part and get him drunk more ... that leads to more interesting developments ;)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Having a bit of an issue here on Gallery pics (*put it in spoiler tag just to be safe in case anyone does not want spoilers)
Basically #1 2 & 3 that I have circled are the ones that I have issues unlocking as following the guide does not help me unlock them as I am blocked by various means on #1 and no clue on the other two
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes