Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
I'm glad to read that you're one of the few who understood that if you don't see scenes, most likely nothing else has been done, much much earlier. As you rightly said, you have given little importance to past events that instead unlock many of the future events, without continuing to ask, "why the possibility of sunbathing has disappeared ...." It is certainly very difficult to help someone without knowing as he played from the beginning (and it doesn't help to know that "he followed the walkthrough" because it doesn't mean anything for sure), a game so long and full of facets like FOTM. In all versions the game has changed a lot. The first sex scenes with Melinda (complete) are those in the laundry room (it was the first temporally in previous versions, also because in the scene on the sofa after poker, nothing serious ever ended, even with Ann's help). The game, however, and I repeat, has varied a lot from how it was at the beginning, and you get to sex scenes with Melinda for example in the bathroom, perhaps even without ever having gone from the laundry scene, depending on how it was played before. "Tangled Up" ("Aunt Debby" has interrupted, but also that explained a lot of SNC game philosophy), makes it clear how the dynamics of the choices are and how he develops its plots.
Oh I realized how far off I was in my playing style when I started reading this forum thread. I absolutely don't mind putting in the effort to unlock new scenes, I simply hadn't realized what that process looked like for this game. The first awesome surprise for me when I was re-doing the playthrough (based on Chemmy's guide) was the massive argument scene between Ann and Rhonda after Daniel tells Rhonda to reduce her fat intake... I simply hadn't realized that there was a huge means of bolstering jealousy and tension between all of those ladies but I started to see the patterns emerging as the scenes started playing out.
I think my favorite of those bits is when Melinda gets super jealous and insecure about Daniel spending time with Ann at Emily's house and decides to torment and torture Daniel in return by teasing him with her stockings and lingerie. Also thanks for clarifying my query about the first Melinda/Daniel sex scene, I was confused because I had already activated some scenes and they didn't make sense with the story progression, also it's difficult at times to follow the timeline precisely because of the nature of replaying repeating sequences. And yes I was very cognizant of when choices appeared/changed color/or disappeared entirely but like I said, I hadn't understood the gameplay mechanics.
Absolutely not going to lie, I am so looking forward to some sex scenes with Daniel/Ann/Rhonda but most especially scenes with Daniel/Milenda/Ann, and I think there could be some juicy scenes with Daniel/Emily/Ann/Angela as well, I think those would be wonderful. I am definitely not liking how manipulative Ann has become with Daniel though, from the extortion to the fact that she's trying to prime him so Paul can hook up with him, I also think it's a little sad that Rhonda's basically become locked up in her room for the later versions of play.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
I think my favorite of those bits is when Melinda gets super jealous and insecure about Daniel spending time with Ann at Emily's house and decides to torment and torture Daniel in return by teasing him with her stockings and lingerie. [...]
The problem is not so much Ann as Emily, it is she who doesn't like Melinda so much. However, Emily is also a "nice" character, if you see the possessive way she treats Daniel in the pool :ROFLMAO:

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
The problem is not so much Ann as Emily, it is she who doesn't like Melinda so much. However, Emily is also a "nice" character, if you see the possessive way she treats Daniel in the pool :ROFLMAO:
Oh I know Emily is the problem but it's quite clear as well that Melinda gets super jealous of Ann whenever you have Daniel choose certain options at breakfast concerning Ann, she'll either look at you in shock, look at Ann or pull you aside to ask how things are between you and Ann... it's super funny to me actually. Of all the women he hooks up with strangely enough Barbara is the one least possessive or affected by jealousy. In fact in certain ways her behavior is actually more caring and considerate, she can clearly see how much he lusts after Melinda and does her damndest to help out his chances with her. It takes a truly generous and considerate lover to be willing to hook your lover up with someone else.

Securone

Dec 20, 2019
I need help. I can't make a stronger pill than Linda. It's probably a bug in the game. Can I add this pill in the editor?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
can't find the gun hAlp :cry:
If you play version 11 beta of the first build, then you can buy a gun from the guy next to the store,it's a toy, but then the rape scene or NTR(who understands this)Melinda will already happen, because you will be given the choice to either watch it or leave, and then only buy a gun from the guy, 3 or 4 times Melinda will kill him herself ,and if you set yourself a corrected version, then at the first scene you will have the choice to kill him or watch,if you choose to kill him, you go and take William's gun and shoot black guy.

Reactions: mappero87

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Oh I know Emily is the problem but it's quite clear as well that Melinda gets super jealous of Ann whenever you have Daniel choose certain options at breakfast concerning Ann, she'll either look at you in shock, look at Ann or pull you aside to ask how things are between you and Ann... it's super funny to me actually. Of all the women he hooks up with strangely enough Barbara is the one least possessive or affected by jealousy. In fact in certain ways her behavior is actually more caring and considerate, she can clearly see how much he lusts after Melinda and does her damndest to help out his chances with her. It takes a truly generous and considerate lover to be willing to hook your lover up with someone else.
And I think that Barbara is smart and understands that in competition with Melinda, she has no chance,and so she kills two birds with one stone-has lovers Daniel with his outstanding temperament and dick, and most importantly does not quarrel with Melinda,knowing that she is a dangerous enemy...))

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
ok, so now , playing 2 weeks in walkthough 11beta. I still can't have Melinda at 14.00 where i see her and do this :

---Week 32 Day 5 Friday---
14:00, go to melinda, look at her, exaggerate, do it, undo her bra, do you want me to help you, hug her now, yes

all what i have at 14.00 is : william who say me to touche melinda breast and after melinda say me to go or Melinda who talk to me about cyntia.

someone have a same problem ? please help.
I have same issue now help ?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Download the latest version the black guy don't have a gun at the start of the NTR scenes please check my other post to download
dude this is the first time save i dont really know what youre talking about look to the right of melinda its right next to her with the save its sitting on the table the next time they meet up she blows him away

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
sunbath scenes completed and bathroom scenes over and 14.00 Melinda room scenes over yet I can’t proceed what am i missing?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
How to hug Melinda at 16.00 at kitchen ?am stuck
do you happen to know what update youre playing? its been awhile since ive done that i can find walkthroughs starting at 6.9 if i had more information i could help i can look at my saves and see what i can find not sure though

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
do you happen to know what update youre playing? its been awhile since ive done that i can find walkthroughs starting at 6.9 if i had more information i could help i can look at my saves and see what i can find not sure though
Am with v11_beta

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes