ahmedfcdub

Feb 2, 2020
Here is my v11 WT and v10 holiday standalone

whats in my v11 walkthrough zip file (i think i got all scenes)

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete, start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete, start of 8.0 with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete, start of 9.0 with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete, start of 9.9 with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
v11 completed save with all 6 galleries
please i want a way to copy the saves in mac

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
One of the most frustrating games I have yet played.

Following the guide to the teeth and still can't find out this magical peep hole in the bathroom. Yes I know in my room at the bathroom on the right side but when clicked only options are Get back or Shower. There is no peep hole. I click like mad, after shower I click like mad again to find it. Nada nothing.

I am on the part where guide says look through your bathroom hole to catch Ann reading the diary. Ann is not there at the kitchen. And when I go to the main bathroom the options are to clean it only.

Reactions: JennyTreibel

kabirshah00

Apr 7, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Can someone help me with Cynthia part?? When will she show up and is there any specific walkthrough to get it done?

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
It's only needed to find the hole the first time, i think.
Choose the option shower first.
You have got to be kidding me. I clicked that part like a million times because it was the only thing remotely looking like a hole.

Well screw me. Thanks for the info now I can continue.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Sry double post

Can somebody help me on that bathroom spanner part also ?

The bathroom I am supposedly trying to fix only gives the option of "Make sure the Toilet bowl is clean" and "Don"t".

I am following the guide but there is no option for > No > Ask her to give you the spanner.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Sry double post

Can somebody help me on that bathroom spanner part also ?

The bathroom I am supposedly trying to fix only gives the option of "Make sure the Toilet bowl is clean" and "Don"t".

I am following the guide but there is no option for > No > Ask her to give you the spanner.
if you have this 2 option , the bathroom is already repair ! ;)

Reactions: Andonthatday

iamabot001

Aug 22, 2017
The renders are great, story is building up overall a good game. But wow, the grind is real and it surpasses BigBrother. And why is there a in-game walkthrough if it is obsolete by the time one week is finished? I had absolutely zero idea what I was supposed to do to progress further. She kept saying she would let Cynthia in my room - except it never happened. Is progressing with the chubby girl really required to progress? I don't want to do that.

I tried to look at the code that's supposed to trigger something new. It was a confusing mountain of mess greater than Olympus Mons. Some how I used search through files functions to get over it and finally had some progress. Then the pale girl arrived. It kept asking me to get her cigarettes. But apparently even the shady dude who sells guns and whiskey and urination powders doesn't have fucking cigarettes. Somehow cigarettes are greater form of societal evil than guns and powders to make people urinate.

I tried following the walkthrough, only to discover that I can't possibly know where I should start and what to do unless I start afresh. I don't play these games to induce anxiety ya know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fat Panda
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes