max230310

Apr 13, 2020
Thanks for that. It's very confusing when you follow the walk through, step by step, and the options aren't available to you that the walk through says to do. Mine is just looping since hanging onto Cynthia. I'm not progressing whilst hanging onto her. Maybe I'll let her go and see what happens
Im trying second time and cant get it stil

May 28, 2017
You have not done anything wrong or there is no mistake. The story is like that at the moment. Play and move on. The options all change as a result of your choices, how many times you do certain actions (many many many times), disappear, reappear, open new events, so don't worry.
Hello, I get that a lot of people asked about he dissapearance of the sunbathing option but can, you be more precise? What action are we supposed to repeat to make it come back? Because the absenceof this option seem to lock other pathand to just randomly repeat every action without direction in the hope that one of them will at one point unlock it is kind of frustrating. So after what event where you able to sunbath again? Thanks

Cblow

Jun 4, 2017
Can anyone help with these locked scenes? Probably something minor I'm forgetting but I can't seem to trigger these scenes. Also is something suppose to happen with Melinda in the morning! She's wearing burgandy/ dark red lingerie now but she always says "I'll keep that in mind" no matter the choice. Or grind that scene 15 more times to trigger something. LOL

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for the response. Nope no cheats or anything. I managed to get past the error by doing the one of the following two things;

1. Skipping to the v11 content. The jogging scene works properly again
2. Using my save file with the previous version (ie v9.9) of the game. The jogging scenes work as normal here.

I posted previously but I found the nhscene parameter in the versioneleven.rpy file which I assume is tied to v11 and also the reason why the jogging scenes started working again once I got to the v11 content. I didn't look for it anywhere else. I'm not a scripter or anything so I might just be completely wrong and my game just decided to screw up. It wouldn't surprise me!
I took a peek, and I can see what the issue is. The variable nhscene is defined in versioneleven.py, which does appear to be for v11 of the game, but it's being referenced earlier in the game, in our case, v9. Instead of going to v11 then going back, I opened the console after using unren, and set the variable nhscene=0. After setting nhscene = 0, I'm not getting the error message and am able to continue the game as intended without jumping ahead.

Yes, it is a bug.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, need some help.

How can i buy the vibrator for melinda ? The shop don’t sell it. I block at the beginning of the version 1.1.

I need it for unlock the scene « hide the towels behind the cabinet ».

Sorry for my english, i’m speack french normaly :D
Il faut d'abord que tu regardes par le trou de la serrure dans la salle de bain pour voir qu'elle joue avec un gode, ensuite, à force de répéter cette action , tu finiras par déclencher cette évènement. Je pense aussi que c'est lié avec le bain de soleil à 10h également.

First you have to look through the keyhole in the bathroom to see that she is playing with a dildo, then, by dint of repeating this action, you will eventually trigger this event. I also think that it is linked with the sunbathing at 10am also.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
i was wondering if we use the cheat mod to increase the relationship, do we still have to grind as much as how the walktough listed? is it possible to skip a few steps?

kabirshah00

Apr 7, 2020
Progress in the story. She will show up automaticaly or a option will appear for you to decide if it's time.
Hi there,

I have been trying to follow the Walkthrough shared for V11. Since I am using a 100% save file I can see most of the guidelines are not matching with the game! Like: "10:00, go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, [green text] up the ante!" but in the game I am seeing Melinda in the leaving room and I am getting options like "Say Hello and go check on Rhonda". Which are not matching.!!

I am feeling like complete lost here. I need a bit more guidance, for instance,

1. As I am using a 100% save file where all the girls are showing progress with 100% if I am to follow the walkthrough then from which week shall I start to follow the guide?
2. During 13:00 if I visit Barbara she takes MC to pool and when MC choose to "Screw this Bitch and go look for Melinda Instead" is says to increase relationship point and a scene Missing. Which scene is missing and how to complete this?
3. I am at week 12 but I still did not see any option regarding Cynthia. Do I need to proceed further or I have missed something, if possible can anyone suggest me any specific week to follow to get her available?

Please guide me guys! If I have missed any step I will reiterate to get to make it right. Thanks in advance.

Kabir.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i was wondering if we use the cheat mod to increase the relationship, do we still have to grind as much as how the walktough listed? is it possible to skip a few steps?
you can have 500 or 5000 points but you still need to repeat and repeat and repeat one scene until you see end of that scene :(

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
at 17 green knock, when you're back, check the hole, Melinda masturbating and Daniel cum in his pant. (i think after that, it's friday or sunday).
I have try many times.
goin next day to sunbathing and also with out (sunbath in the 3º day) but for the moment I dont been able to.

also I have try with diferents ways when have sex with melinda in the pool

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Thanks godness to save stat. I played all time and follow walkthrough on google and can't find way to fuck melinda...

hope this great game can finished, keep healty for develop..

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Need help from Ann to distract uncle Will and should visit while she is in lounge room but all she does there is ask me about the green dress that i already gave her.....bug right?
This could be a cool game but to many grinding, bugs and glitches.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
my question is, i did everything according to 100% walkthrough. According to the walkthrough, everything is over but the days continue in the game. The game continued for an extra week now. Is there anything else like this? Sorry for English, I use translation.

Bobdo

Apr 15, 2020
Il faut d'abord que tu regardes par le trou de la serrure dans la salle de bain pour voir qu'elle joue avec un gode, ensuite, à force de répéter cette action , tu finiras par déclencher cette évènement. Je pense aussi que c'est lié avec le bain de soleil à 10h également.

First you have to look through the keyhole in the bathroom to see that she is playing with a dildo, then, by dint of repeating this action, you will eventually trigger this event. I also think that it is linked with the sunbathing at 10am also.
Je viens d'essayer de le faire pendant une semaine mais la scène ne s'est pas déclenchée. Je reste bloqué. Je ne peux ni valider la scène de Barbara (le jeu me dit de débloquer d'autres scène avant), ni débloquer de nouvelles scènes avec la piscine d'Angie (l'icône reste violet), ni les scènes en soirée (celle où on peut choisir de jouer l'homme saoul après 21h).

Quelqu'un aurait une piste ?

I just tried to do it for a week but the scene didn't go off. I'm stuck. I can neither validate Barbara's scene (the game tells me to unlock other scenes before), nor unlock new scenes with Angie's pool (the icon remains purple), nor the scenes in the evening (the one where you can choose to play the drunk man after 9pm).

Does anyone have a lead?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes