BDI

May 23, 2017
bro i hate ntr stuff but for this it was necessary but honestly when daniel watches it says two option to cintinue watching or naaa option i have tried both it says i need to find a way to kill this guy after that i go to thug in front of shop but no option of buying gun either and i din't know how to get it from william/meilnda room

and the thign you are saying when you are at scene and choose to get gun it do not appear inthis daniel simply says i need to get a gun whether he choose to continue watching or do not watch....can you help how to get gun.....
:)
In my version, which I assume is the first Beta version, Daniel gets a gun from the dealer, which becomes a toy gun when Daniel confronts the black dude. Melinda then gets the dudes gun and shoots him. (all the same scene)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wait. I may induced you all in error. I've downloaded from a link that one of our friends provided here in the forum, some pages back!
I think that's the link in the OP now, but i don't know for sure!
Yeah, that's what I thought as well, cause it would of had a letter B at the end of the title or something similar, so I'll wait for the fixed update from the original source, thanks anyway :)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Bro the scene with melinda and black dude (i hate it) even though i watched it full skipped (because it was necessary) i don't get the buy gun option with dude in front of the shop.... how do i buy gun please help....
There are two versions of beta 11...If you play the first version, then after the black guy and Melinda and Daniel meet at the warehouse, you will have the choice to stay or leave, in which case you go to the store and buy a gun from the guy(he is not real), further down the story .If you are playing the second, fixed version, you will have a choice: "I have to kill this guy" or " leave."If you decide to kill, you take William's gun, go back and kill him yourself...I hope this is what you need!Good luck to you!

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Lavoisier, publicación: 3332350, miembro: 615214"]
Sp ani sh amigos (... o amigos que hablan español), después de alguna solicitud, decidí lograr una traducción al español para esta hermosa VN.
Tome este paquete de traducción teniendo en cuenta que las traducciones de los diálogos se traducen en google : eek:y, lo que es un factor agravante de este crimen ... ¡No hablo español! (norte) culpa mía

No sería sorprendente que aparezca una pantalla gris de renpy : simplemente omítalas o, si lo desea, puede escribirme un mensaje de error.

Pie de las montañas v11beta ESP Translation Pack

¡Disfrutar!
[/CITAR]
¿Cómo hacer que funcione?
I love you bro

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
Spanish friends (...or spanish speaking friends), after some request I decided to achieve a spanish translation for this beautiful VN.
Take this translation pack bearing in mind that dialogues translations are google translated :eek: and, further aggravating factor of this crime... I don't speak spanish! (n) my bad

Wouldn't it be surprising if some renpy gray screen will show up: just skip them or, if you want, you can write me error message.

Foot of the mountains v11beta ESP Translation Pack

Enjoy!
I love you bro

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
There are two versions of beta 11...If you play the first version, then after the black guy and Melinda and Daniel meet at the warehouse, you will have the choice to stay or leave, in which case you go to the store and buy a gun from the guy(he is not real), further down the story .If you are playing the second, fixed version, you will have a choice: "I have to kill this guy" or " leave."If you decide to kill, you take William's gun, go back and kill him yourself...I hope this is what you need!Good luck to you!
bro i hate ntr stuff but for this it was necessary but honestly when daniel watches it says two option to cintinue watching or naaa option i have tried both it says i need to find a way to kill this guy after that i go to thug in front of shop but no option of buying gun either and i din't know how to get it from william/meilnda room

and the thign you are saying when you are at scene and choose to get gun it do not appear inthis daniel simply says i need to get a gun whether he choose to continue watching or do not watch....can you help how to get gun.....

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
That's because you've probably downloaded the first version he launched because one week later (more or less) he launched the version where NTR was avoidable and in this version it will take you automatically to Williams bedroom to get a gun and you kill him without him putting he's hands on Melinda. i've already played that choice just to test it and it's working!
This version is what is avaiable now on the download link!
bro its not taking me anywhere automatically player just simply says i need to find a way to kill this guy it keeps repeating after whether i choose continue watching of not i don't know what to do....
if possible can you give me save file just before this option gets popped up..that would be great help...

401Grem

May 14, 2017
bro its not taking me anywhere automatically player just simply says i need to find a way to kill this guy it keeps repeating after whether i choose continue watching of not i don't know what to do....
if possible can you give me save file just before this option gets popped up..that would be great help...
It's possible that the answer is already here, if you use the search function.

Reactions: josefwest

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
Spanish friends (...or spanish speaking friends), after some request I decided to achieve a spanish translation for this beautiful VN.
Take this translation pack bearing in mind that dialogues translations are google translated :eek: and, further aggravating factor of this crime... I don't speak spanish! (n) my bad

Wouldn't it be surprising if some renpy gray screen will show up: just skip them or, if you want, you can write me error message.

Foot of the mountains v11beta ESP Translation Pack

Enjoy!
could you take screenshots of the process I'm new to this sorry

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
It's possible that the answer is already here, if you use the search function.
bro when daniel says i should follow her in game then next line he says first i have to get my gun then nothing happens it goes straight to conversation between melinda and thug whether i skip to look or not it goes same and there is no option to go for search for gun in melinda room and it still not showing the option to buy gun with dude in front of shop........... if u have save file pc right before gun option appears the please help me...or not then tell what to do to get it

OR if you are taking about save file download from this site the it does not work it goes straight to starting of v.11 i don't want that

Reactions: brandson

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
bro when daniel says i should follow her in game then next line he says first i have to get my gun then nothing happens it goes straight to conversation between melinda and thug whether i skip to look or not it goes same and there is no option to go for search for gun in melinda room and it still not showing the option to buy gun with dude in front of shop........... if u have save file pc right before gun option appears the please help me...or not then tell what to do to get it

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Bro can someone provide me save right before the option where daniel gets his gun i grinded for almost two hours still no clue where to get it someone says it automatically gets from william room even i tried to enter no luck here and some others says to get it from dude in front of shop but there is no option to ask him that either i'm stuck even though i hate ntr i skipped through the scene or even denied it 5 to 6 time still no luck how to kill that black dude can someone help.....
when daniel says i need to find a way to kill him whether i watch seen with black dude or choose to sjip it i'm stuck here then i tried to download save file from this discussion the daniel says first i need to get my gun but nothing happens then i'm stuck here don't know what to do please help .....
if possible can someone provide save file right before daniel gets his gun.......

:(

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Bro can someone provide me save right before the option where daniel gets his gun i grinded for almost two hours still no clue where to get it someone says it automatically gets from william room even i tried to enter no luck here and some others says to get it from dude in front of shop but there is no option to ask him that either i'm stuck even though i hate ntr i skipped through the scene or even denied it 5 to 6 time still no luck how to kill that black dude can someone help.....
when daniel says i need to find a way to kill him whether i watch seen with black dude or choose to sjip it i'm stuck here then i tried to download save file from this discussion the daniel says first i need to get my gun but nothing happens then i'm stuck here don't know what to do please help .....
if possible can someone provide save file right before daniel gets his gun.......

:(
Friend, saving 46-3-LT1. save is saving 1 version 11 beta.After your choice, you go to Barbara, say Yes to the store visit, and ask the guy about the gun, etc. The preservation of 46-2..This is saving 2 versions( with the choice of NTR or not)..The beginning of a conversation between the black guy and Melinda about meeting at the warehouse.Maybe this will help you.I have these saves all working.I hope this is what you need.

Reactions: thaiquanden01

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Friend, saving 46-3-LT1. save is saving 1 version 11 beta.After your choice, you go to Barbara, say Yes to the store visit, and ask the guy about the gun, etc. The preservation of 46-2..This is saving 2 versions( with the choice of NTR or not)..The beginning of a conversation between the black guy and Melinda about meeting at the warehouse.Maybe this will help you.I have these saves all working.I hope this is what you need.

THANKS BRO you almost bring tears to my eye.....hahaha lol but seriously bro thanks you just saved me getting frustrated and deleting game

Reactions: Tikky
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes