Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Hello, I get that a lot of people asked about he dissapearance of the sunbathing option but can, you be more precise? What action are we supposed to repeat to make it come back? Because the absenceof this option seem to lock other pathand to just randomly repeat every action without direction in the hope that one of them will at one point unlock it is kind of frustrating. So after what event where you able to sunbath again? Thanks
I'm not sure if you follow the Chemmy guide or not but I recommend you start on a Thu after the Sunbathing option has disappeared... Screenshot_20200419-195948_Outlook.jpg Screenshot_20200419-195948_Outlook.jpg and work through the next 4-5 ish weeks of event chains in the order listed, the Sunbathing option will reappear after certain events have been done with enough frequency.

aquiles65

Apr 15, 2020
Whatever she does, the doctor only gives me the strong pills the first time she offers them to me, then she doesn't offer them to me again, why could that be?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I already play V10, and thanks god that bastard nick don't rape our angel, melinda.

When there's scene melinda and nick in bathroom I think melinda will be interest to him xD

Thanks develop for hardwork. I still waited nextupdate and no will be play the V11. Great games

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
His mother at least is still alive, (my opinion but scenes strongly suggest she's being held captive and/or drugged in the old farmhouse)... I just wonder who the hell "The Lizard" is and exactly how badly Cynthia has effed up her life.

just my hope, (if u can't agree with this no prob)
her mother suddenly come to aunt and more scene with him.

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
Spanish friends (...or spanish speaking friends), after some request I decided to achieve a spanish translation for this beautiful VN.
Take this translation pack bearing in mind that dialogues translations are google translated :eek: and, further aggravating factor of this crime... I don't speak spanish! (n) my bad

Wouldn't it be surprising if some renpy gray screen will show up: just skip them or, if you want, you can write me error message.

Foot of the mountains v11beta ESP Translation Pack

Enjoy!
Excuse me could you help me put the game in Spanish, I already did the notepad but it does not work for me or something I am doing wrong, could you show me how it is done with screenshots. Sorry for my english google translator.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
His mother at least is still alive, (my opinion but scenes strongly suggest she's being held captive and/or drugged in the old farmhouse)... I just wonder who the hell "The Lizard" is and exactly how badly Cynthia has effed up her life.
Mmm.. about the gal the black dude was talking to just b4 he went to have some fun with melinda? Opinions?

aquiles65

Apr 15, 2020
Is it possible to delete saved files to clear the screens and not make a mistake between the saved games?
Tanks

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Mmm.. about the gal the black dude was talking to just b4 he went to have some fun with melinda? Opinions?
Im not yet play V11 version.

I hv 2 option in here,
first
If the black man appear again, just hope in next update he is just seduce to melinda, and that's our hero Daniel come with a piece of wood, that makes melinda will comfort and not shy relation with him.

two
the black man was raped melinda, and daniel come to her. In night on room melinda (or daniel room) melinda ask if her wan't forger touch the black man by him.

IMO,

Last edited:

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
I don't have a solid opinion on her... I am still strongly leaning in the camp that Ann is a hell of a lot more involved in Uncle Will's business & schemes than Melinda, we never find out what Ann's part time job is, she's always asking for a shite ton of money (what for? as Daniel so aptly points out, everybody always buys things for her, so why does she need so much money?), it seems that blonde lady is close to Ann's age so it's not inconceivable that they are acquaintances, peers, friends or coworkers. I believe that Melinda sincerely believes both of Daniel's parents are dead but I also think she suspects much more about their deaths and is trying to investigate in her own secretive manner.... yeah I'm certain she can be utterly ruthless and cold but I'm going to make the preemptive wager that Melinda is not the evil mastermind behind whatever happened, there's too many variables in her temperament and in her affection toward Daniel to paint her as capable of killing her sibling without being consumed with guilt.

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
Excuse me could you help me put the game in Spanish, I already did the notepad but it does not work for me or something I am doing wrong, could you show me how it is done with screenshots. Sorry for my english google translator.
If you followed instructions you should done well. It's very simple.
Have you changed language inside preferences section?

1587406249405.png

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes