Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Yesterday I was reading some posts related to Milfy City and the result of the poll proposed by ICSTOR to its patrons, to finish the game with two updates within the year with a slightly sketchy ending (let's say), or start another game and bring in parallel Milfy City and the new project alternatively, always with an annual release (it seems to me) ... And you complained about the updates of FOTM :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
In my opinion,in terms of graphics and renderings ,FOTM is almost as good as Milf city.If SNC was as sensitive to its creation as ICSTOR, the game would be ranked in the top five games, not 74.. ((in Fairness,I must admit, MILF Sity is a cool game,it is fairly in the top of games and for a long time was the top#1..And I'm a little sorry that our game (FOTM), not inferior to the top almost nothing, it has such a low rating..))The problem is probably in the structure of the script and the narrative(grind, grind, and again grind).But still, I think that when these two games come to an end and I want to replay them,I will give preference to FOTM!)):love:

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Januja

Apr 22, 2020
One of the best entertainment game.. I loved it... Unlocked most of the gallery but there few it's gettin repeated

D

Deleted member 447379

guys, please help. I can't get any progress in the story. Melinda sunbathing and at night massage session but there is no progress William always interrupt? What should I do

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
JiraiyaSennin

tell me something if you know the answer, friend!
If we want to make an anonymous survey with a simple answer (yes, indifferent, no) here on the thread about FOTM for all colleagues who are passing by and that each one can only give the answer once, how do we do it?
I believe that only the creator of the thread (muttdoggy) can insert a possible poll ...

Reactions: Terminatorgames

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
In my opinion,in terms of graphics and renderings ,FOTM is almost as good as Milf city.If SNC was as sensitive to its creation as ICSTOR, the game would be ranked in the top five games, not 74.. ((in Fairness,I must admit, MILF Sity is a cool game,it is fairly in the top of games and for a long time was the top#1..And I'm a little sorry that our game (FOTM), not inferior to the top almost nothing, it has such a low rating..))The problem is probably in the structure of the script and the narrative(grind, grind, and again grind).But still, I think that when these two games come to an end and I want to replay them,I will give preference to FOTM!)):love:
What about "Milfy City" is "Milfy City" .... a city full of Milf ... in FOTM for now there is only our Melinda :love: ..... then the approach is different .... there are hidden cards to unlock the images in the gallery and similar things, which make it closer to a graphic adventure (and I personally like it a lot .... then if you have to wait, you spend time doing other games). FOTM is very psychological (perhaps too much), but it is closer to a possible reality, where a given cause corresponds to a chain effect, where things don't happen for two seconds, but persevering over time, as it really happens to all of us.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
What about "Milfy City" is "Milfy City" .... a city full of Milf ... in FOTM for now there is only our Melinda :love: ..... then the approach is different .... there are hidden cards to unlock the images in the gallery and similar things, which make it closer to a graphic adventure (and I personally like it a lot .... then if you have to wait, you spend time doing other games). FOTM is very psychological (perhaps too much), but it is closer to a possible reality, where a given cause corresponds to a chain effect, where things don't happen for two seconds, but persevering over time, as it really happens to all of us.
Yes, you are right here, both games differ in the originality of the script, layout and plot development, both games are worthy of attention and interest, in technical terms, they are not inferior to each other in quality of performance,but I was interested in why such a difference in ratings.?I would like to understand...:unsure:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Yes, you are right here, both games differ in the originality of the script, layout and plot development, both games are worthy of attention and interest, in technical terms, they are not inferior to each other in quality of performance,but I was interested in why such a difference in ratings.?I would like to understand...:unsure:
Tastes .... have everything immediately or work hard to reach a result. When I read posts where the only problem is the fact that they have lost the choice of sunbathing ... it makes me sad, because this is not the type of game that those players perhaps expect. I repeat. I always played all the versions since the beginning and therefore I appreciated all the different nuances of the game as it evolved (as I did with Tangled Up and Aunt Debby and perhaps I appreciated the SNC's efforts better). Then everything changes and maybe in the next update, as the author himself said (if I read his posts correctly), the game dynamics will simplify, but honestly it would be a shame. If you want a suggestion, but maybe you have already played it, I recommend "Midlife Crisis" (Nefastus Games). Even in that game the interactions are important and the protagonist is too funny and is married to someone who looks like Melinda :love:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Tastes .... have everything immediately or work hard to reach a result. When I read posts where the only problem is the fact that they have lost the choice of sunbathing ... it makes me sad, because this is not the type of game that those players perhaps expect. I repeat. I always played all the versions since the beginning and therefore I appreciated all the different nuances of the game as it evolved (as I did with Tangled Up and Aunt Debby and perhaps I appreciated the SNC's efforts better). Then everything changes and maybe in the next update, as the author himself said (if I read his posts correctly), the game dynamics will simplify, but honestly it would be a shame. If you want a suggestion, but maybe you have already played it, I recommend "Midlife Crisis" (Nefastus Games). Even in that game the interactions are important and the protagonist is too funny and is married to someone who looks like Melinda :love:
Thank you for the advice, I saw the game, but did not play,I will try somehow, although I can see from the teaser that the graphics are inferior to our games, but perhaps the plot will be original..thank you again. (y)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes