JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
it's not from the game
On the other hand it was clearly posted as not in the game;)
replay the toilet scene when the Jax blackmailed Melinda, and new options on the Sunday meet up, also 2 new cuckold scenes, I told SNC to add more sex positions but i think he didn't have time

https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v11-beta-serialnumbercomics.21019/post-3377878
Well I chose to save Melinda right away, so Jax was "fixed" from the start :ROFLMAO: ...

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
A doubt ... if you always choose not to come inside Melinda when you have sex, I imagine that the scene of the nausea is not there ... and if there was, it would be someone else's fault at this point :unsure: (and if the son were black we would know immediately who the father is :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:

MrAcidj

Apr 24, 2019
V11 complete

What's new:
Rhonda room short scene, but contains an important story for V12
Aurelia event at night after walking her home
Pruning the vine new images, anal fetish start
New scenes at 14:00 with Melinda
Toilet with Ann, provoke her, points to collect for lesbian fetish lovers in future versions
Ann dp from V10 is there, plus additional scenes
New scenes when you visit Gina and Paul (short), also contains an important event for the future
Fixed disappearing sunbathing scene at an earlier point of time in the game
Edited the switch from V6 to V7, the option will appear if you finished one main important event, instead of 6 events, but you can still try to get them all.
My plan is to work on a complete walkthrough, and add to it every time a new release comes out, at the same time I can't wait to start working on V12, I have to make a decision about that in the coming 2 days.

PC
Mega

Android phones
Mega

chromebook/Android
Mega

save
Mega

there is no Mac as yet

The app wont install on my phone(android one 10). Anybody got an idea why??

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018

Drall

Nov 18, 2018

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So new NTR scenes in v11 final? If so can you progress the story and unlock whole gallery if you continue NTR path or you always must kill him to continue. If that's the case i won't even bother to see new scenes, because i already unlocked whole gallery after a lot of grinding.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes