Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
It get to about 20-40% downloaded then it crashes my browser... just shuts it down.
i download from mega before 90% links now only 5% because every time i download from mega get 99% and crash everything crash i need to restart pc :( now my 95% downloading are from racaty , uploadhaven , workupload or others

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I don't think the "This is end of this chapter" comes out ... but if you have seen all the scenes described in the previous posts (Jax, Rhonda room short scene, Aurelia event at night, pruning the vine, new scenes at 14:00 with Melinda, toilet with Ann, Ann dp from V10 + additional scenes, new scenes when you visit Gina and Paul etc.), I think you've seen it all (y)
Thank you, friend!So for me the version is passed,I liked it!))

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
first we get version 11 beta, now version 11 ...this is bullshit. sorry, but thats true , not downloading it since its a waist of time .there is nothing new in it ....nothing we could NOT have done in v11 beta already

401Grem

May 14, 2017
first we get version 11 beta, now version 11 ...this is bullshit. sorry, but thats true , not downloading it since its a waist of time .there is nothing new in it ....nothing we could NOT have done in v11 beta already
Then miss the additional scenes that weren't included in original 11, if that's important to you?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Well in reality, as explained by SNC, there are many things that will introduce events in v12 (such as lesbian and anal "variables" with Melinda, which I personally already start to increase :love:) and some inserted scenes, that were missing in the beta, are interesting ...

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Anyone else having issues downloading using Mega... it keeps shutting down my browser ?
Nope. Mega is the ONLY one that ever completes the damn download with my pathetic internet. I won't even waste my limited data allowance anymore trying any of the other download sites as they all just timeout incomplete and rarely resume. Are you using the MegaSync App?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Nope. Mega is the ONLY one that ever completes the damn download with my pathetic internet. I won't even waste my limited data allowance anymore trying any of the other download sites as they all just timeout incomplete and rarely resume. Are you using the MegaSync App?
Use this if you have a pc.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Compressed ver must need here
Here my boy the compress version
Foot Of The Mountains [v11 final] [SerialNumberComics] (4.29 GB rar pc source)
898 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

note. 85/90% quality with images compression was used - since a bit (50-100mb) larger file, yet i think its worth of it.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes