JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
when start download, the file is same V11 beta not V11
no any change the same
As already mentioned, the link (mega) on the first page is still the 11beta. Look for the 11 in these last 10/15 pages.... (page 691, the compressed version is after 2 pages)

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think there's a bug with Rhonda's new scene, I believe there's suppose to be another option
There was another, but it vanished after a bit.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Here is my v11 WT and v10 holiday standalone

whats in my v11 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete, start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete, start of 8.0 with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete, start of 9.0 with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete, start of 9.9 with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
v11 completed save with all 6 galleries

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my saves from 6.9-9.9, and following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should
been using Foot Of The Mountains Walkthrough and I got to this point followed the walkthrough Week 2 Day 1 Monday in red it doesn't show

9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, barn cleaning, look for their underwear, masturbate, tuesday 2
12:00, go to ann, do it, she tells you a plan on pranking melinda tuesday 2
17:00, go rhonda, knock, keep quiet, why the hell not

---Week 2 Day 1 Monday---

8:00, go to breakfest, compliment melinda
9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, barn cleaning, look for their underwear, masturbate
10:00, go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, up the ante!
11:00, go to the living room, yoga
12:00, go to ann, do it, she tells you a plan on pranking melinda
13:00, go to lunch, offer to wash dishes, can you show me round this place?, you're not a kid anymore!, do something romantic
14:00,
15:00, go to where all 3 are at, outside to the right, yes, is this the place where that lady got shot?, kiss her
16:00, go to work for barbara, no
17:00, go rhonda, knock, keep quiet, why the hell not
18:00, go to melinda's room
19:00, go to dinner, talk to rhonda, but you seem okay with your parents, kiss her forehead
20:00, go to ann, i'll do it if you give me something in return
21:00, go to the poker game

udogu

May 20, 2019
Had the same thing happen to me. As soon as Cynthia shows up the entire game's progress goes out the window. I could not progress with Melinda along any path that wasn't related to Cynthia in some way. The mammogram, the necklace, the strong pills, the whiskey; all shot to hell.

I like this game, but it needs some serious debugging. That, or it should probably be broken in separate chapters. As much as I dislike separate chapters, that would be preferrable to the current state of this game.
At least the disappearing sunbathing scene has been fixed.

Now, maybe, I can finally make some progress on those scenes that I couldn't get.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Whenever I see an update, part of me always gets tempted to give it a shot, but it's probably going to be the same as any update. Sexy models aren't enough to justify hours of grind for me.

Aside from that the story is pretty unfocused and still barely developed. Half the time I forgot that MC's parents are dead.

I missed the previous update, too, and going by the last one's community reaction I probably didn't miss out on some great content that would change my mind.

Reactions: DarkSithLord47
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes