josef

Jun 8, 2017
HELP!!
Two questions:
1- Previous saves not work in this v11 final?
2- Gallery is not available in this v11 final?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Help... still can not get the Ann and Paul DP.. Saw the one at the pool the previous day.... What else triggers it..

Januja

Apr 22, 2020
When will I get the opt for making will have drinks..

As a part I can see when he ask Melinda to bring the glass for Daniel.. Then she shouts at him takes Daniel to meet pual and gina...

Pls tell me where I'm and what I'm missing

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
been using Foot Of The Mountains Walkthrough and I got to this point followed the walkthrough Week 2 Day 1 Monday in red it doesn't show

9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, barn cleaning, look for their underwear, masturbate, tuesday 2
12:00, go to ann, do it, she tells you a plan on pranking melinda tuesday 2
17:00, go rhonda, knock, keep quiet, why the hell not

---Week 2 Day 1 Monday---

8:00, go to breakfest, compliment melinda
9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, barn cleaning, look for their underwear, masturbate
10:00, go to rhonda, help her, try to seduce her, up the ante!
11:00, go to the living room, yoga
12:00, go to ann, do it, she tells you a plan on pranking melinda
13:00, go to lunch, offer to wash dishes, can you show me round this place?, you're not a kid anymore!, do something romantic
14:00,
15:00, go to where all 3 are at, outside to the right, yes, is this the place where that lady got shot?, kiss her
16:00, go to work for barbara, no
17:00, go rhonda, knock, keep quiet, why the hell not
18:00, go to melinda's room
19:00, go to dinner, talk to rhonda, but you seem okay with your parents, kiss her forehead
20:00, go to ann, i'll do it if you give me something in return
21:00, go to the poker game
for their underwear, it's random, just keep trying until you find it
once you find it, at 12:00 ann will tell you the plan for the prank
for the why the hell not, have to do the underwear scene, the prank plan and that option will be there

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was interested in playing this game for a while, so I did first time this week. The game is not bad but it's kinda of a mess, so convoluted, so grindy, anyone playing this without a walkthrough is a fucking hero

it feels like the dev comes up with scenes for the game and try to create the plot and the game around them, the game is basically designed to be an obstacle to get to scenes, and the dev goes way overboard with the obstacles. You repeat routines for days and days, it was already like that in tangled up but I feel things got way worse in this one, which is a shame, normally you would expect the dev to evolve over the years working in theses projects, but I don't feel that happening here

Last edited:

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
I think there's a bug with Rhonda's new scene, I believe there's suppose to be another option
There was another, but it vanished after a bit.
Go to see Linda and pick "boob job or tit job" option, (I don't remember very well.). Then speak with Rhonda and the new option will appear on the screen.

Reactions: Anon4321

Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
So is anything changing? I think this is the third time I have downloaded this same file name. And It looks like the files and dates are all the same as the last one. I am getting them from MEGA but they all say FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc.zip
Am I getting the wrong file? I'm about to give up, because I'm one of those idiots who has been working without a walkthrough.

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
So is anything changing? I think this is the third time I have downloaded this same file name. And It looks like the files and dates are all the same as the last one. I am getting them from MEGA but they all say FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc.zip
Am I getting the wrong file? I'm about to give up, because I'm one of those idiots who has been working without a walkthrough.
The Mega link is still beta for some reason. All of the others are new v11. Although they all keep failing for me, and I'm waiting for Mega to be updated.

Reactions: Celldweller6

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man, that was a messed up save.
Was there a way to save Cynthia from that stinky fate?
That's what you get for messing with stinky men, you end up stinky.
Do I have to start from the beginning to avoid that or is there no way?

Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
Grrr... And I maxed out my daily Mega with the beta download. Guess I'm the idiot for thinking it was new but with the old name.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes