vmanisvnasty

Aug 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any advise on getting the first one? I cant get back to the blackmail part. Just go straight back to the house after playing drunk.

WillyWanker69

Apr 26, 2020
I just finished version 10 Holiday Episode.

Does Daniel ever get to fuck Debbie? How?

In the pool after she starts to blow him then he gets taken away by Melinda, she keeps saying "I need to get more of that gay dick" implying you can do something else to finally to give it to her. Other times she teases Daniel from the bathroom window, and after a few more times of this, she then surprises him while he's watching her, and he runs away. But nothing else new with Debbie comes after these.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so where is the incest? i started the game but the family you meet isn't related to you.

your uncle was your fathers partner and you go to his house to live with his family.

ring of lust tried pulling the same thing where "you just use your own imagination, because we won't make a patch". so it got its incest tag removed. so is there incest to come later in the game?

sofakinhot

Dec 9, 2018
so where is the incest? i started the game but the family you meet isn't related to you.

your uncle was your fathers partner and you go to his house to live with his family.

ring of lust tried pulling the same thing where "you just use your own imagination, because we won't make a patch". so it got its incest tag removed. so is there incest to come later in the game?

The incest scenes are with his sister (Cynthia) when she comes to visit.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I couldn't reach the part where the overachiever was killed.
It just became repetitive and I hate that until next version...peace.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I still love the game and consider it having very good potential.
If I can suggest something to the dev, he should either change or get rid of scenes that are quite inconsistent with the pace of the game now. The fact that Melinda allows him to fuck her but not the kissing or touching during the bedroom massage is quite inconsistent. So the whole 2 pm caressing and playing dumb is completely out of the storyline at this stage. There are quite a few sequence that are still there although the relationship between Melinda and the MC has massively evolved.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
It would be good have a torrent magnet as an option to download the game, since the game has more than 4gb and all the mirrors have some kind of speed or size limitation, don't know if it would be too complicated to create a magnet though, i've never did it before

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Our friend Chemmy will he make a walkthrough for this final V11?
Otherwise I dl the game with Nopy in 3m45 wow nice !

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
this version is 4.3 gb, if the whole version is to be downloaded every time, how much will the final game occupy? Wouldn't it be better to make individual updates to add to the base game?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So is anything changing? I think this is the third time I have downloaded this same file name. And It looks like the files and dates are all the same as the last one. I am getting them from MEGA but they all say FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc.zip
Am I getting the wrong file? I'm about to give up, because I'm one of those idiots who has been working without a walkthrough.
the link on the first page is out of date, look for places in the back

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
This game should have the "animated" tag since some of the scenes are animated now

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes