bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
This probably has been answered but I can't find a good answer. How do you DP ann with Paul? William always comes by when I do it.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I haven't seen her having sex with the MC since never.
So how many updates ago since the MC got lucky?
That's how long I haven't played this game. It was just too repetitive and annoying.
I just played until V10 holiday,
not yet with V11 until update release for V12.

But if you fckin* hate it just leave.
some people agree if grind so suc* but I'll accept what develop for make ending about FOTM later.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I just played until V10 holiday,
not yet with V11 until update release for V12.

But if you fckin* hate it just leave.
some people agree if grind so suc* but I'll accept what develop for make ending about FOTM later.
All games are grinding, whatever the BS means?
So excuse me if that bothers you to know that or finally realized it..

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
All games are grinding, whatever the BS means?
So excuse me if that bothers you to know that or finally realized it..
I think the point was.. If you don't like the way the game is designed, no one is forcing you to stick around and in fact, negative comments without playing the game is simply trolling, which I believe is against the forum policies.

If you don't like the game, mark the thread as 'ignored' and find a game more to your tastes. That's the point. :)

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Dev, adding NTR is the wise choice. It adds flavor to the story and makes it a more high-stakes engaging product if you make it stat-based so people that play the game wrong will get NTR'd. So it gives both incentive to people that dislike NTR to pay more attention to the gameplay and choices to avoid it (it should be hard to avoid to make it challenging). As well as to provide NTR content for people that like that.

It's a win-win with no downsides.
As long as the player can prevent ntr from happening by making good choices, it's good for everyone I agree. I hope it will remain that way, and not sling an unavoidable ntr scene right in the player's face.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
remove the gallery and make it simple give us task list what we need to do in every update !!! i write this before somewhere at V2.0 or V3.0 task list with red letters what we can`t do in that time white what we can and green what we already done ! you give us gallery with 8-9 pics and players think that is i done all have opened all scenes but always find something different ! and look your menu now we have there 6-7 gallery in future updates that list will be to long to find what we need and small letters ! change that task list what you start at beginning !!!

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
i just downloaded the game from the mega link and it still says it's the beta. is that correct? or is it mislabeled?

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
So I don't get it. How does anyone play this? for the last 5 updates, i crash as soon as I get the find the ring quest. I haven't found a way around it, and I haven't found anyone talking about it. Anyone? Help?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes