gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
I added in my post an image of a walk (previously posted), which should help you.
The fundamental choice you are missing is "Ask if she can bend", it is what you have to wait ...

Strange as the WT only asks to do this once in 6.9 and im pretty sure ive done it and the gallery seems to confirm this as you unlock an image in there once you did this part and my image is unlocked. quoted from the WT "ask if she can bend (gallery 1 image 3 unlocked)"

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Strange as the WT only asks to do this once in 6.9 and im pretty sure ive done it and the gallery seems to confirm this as you unlock an image in there once you did this part and my image is unlocked. quoted from the WT "ask if she can bend (gallery 1 image 3 unlocked)"
If you have all 3 voices and if you have already asked Ann for help in the past, then you can move on to v7 by immediately making the choice I told you. The problem is that now the game gives you little indication of where you are. Let's say that from the beginning until v6 (which then became v6.9), it is the phase in which you still have the% of progress active and visible, for each character. From v7 -> v8 -> v9.9 you are in the history of the visit of Cynthia. I suggest you to carry on the story of Cynthia first by seeing all the scenes (also because she is not active every day, so it is better to finish that story arc first, and then dedicate yourself to the other characters more freely and every day). After that, the game asks you to move on to the final phase. You don't do it and instead go on with the other characters. Follow the story of Melinda (Linda for strong pills, the mammogram, the necklace, until you get to the scene in the room with Melida and William drunk ... all v8 events). When you have done all of those too, then agree to switch to the end of v9.9 and start v11 (y)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
how to have the pool with paul, impossible even with the walkthrough for me?
Thanks .
If you've already talked to Paul at Gina's house and made arrangements with Emily, you just have to go to Emily with Ann many times and Paul's choice appears...

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
sigh...I'm getting quite frustrated. I'm not using a walkthrough, granted, but I can't seem to get anything in galleries 2-6 to unlock! everything just repeats and repeats. All I want is to get melinda's content, and some things seem to be close but never happen. Like her outside shower scene, it never progresses to what is obviously a bj. or or the massage going further. I've been grinding up the relationship points with everyone for several releases now!

ugh... Do i need to start a whole new game with this and grind all the way back up again?

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
when can I go to see Linda and she is actually working? Every time I try, I keep visiting her at home and can't talk to her about boob jobs?
First talk to Rhonda in her room 5PM. Repeat until it only shows one dialogue option, then go talk to Linda about Rhonda's "problem".

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
SO, to go from the beginning with your WT I need the 6.9 WT, missing here, 7.0 WT missing here, I have 8.0fix WT and 9.0 WT so I can continue later...
my WT is from the beginning to the end
beginning to end of 6.9
7.0 to end of 7.0
8.0 to the end of 8.0
9.0 to end of 9.0
9.9 to end of 9.9
11 to the end of 11

People have had problems on getting things to triggers while others had zero problems, including myself, so keep that in mind

Reactions: Vojvoda

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
sigh...I'm getting quite frustrated. I'm not using a walkthrough, granted, but I can't seem to get anything in galleries 2-6 to unlock! everything just repeats and repeats. All I want is to get melinda's content, and some things seem to be close but never happen. Like her outside shower scene, it never progresses to what is obviously a bj. or or the massage going further. I've been grinding up the relationship points with everyone for several releases now!

ugh... Do i need to start a whole new game with this and grind all the way back up again?
even with walkthrough it took 3 nights to do all in it.. so good luck trying to figure it out. I think without a walkthough, i will be doomed. n probably stop playing this

Zohreh

Aug 28, 2019
The 12 o'clock event doesn't go well with Ann. Help me. It went well in previous versions, but it doesn't work at all in this version. Is there anything that needs to be done somewhere?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes