CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
where can you find stats in % for the characters?
Click on the cogs on the right and select "Click for your points". Clicking the individual "opportunities" on the previous screen will also give you some hints.

It's a confusing game. Without checking those hints there wasn't much "natural" progression and despite not really progression (same dialogs for most of the game) the game will suddenly end. It just feels to rough around the edges.

Reactions: jan.spam

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Okay I give up.... how do I get melinda to BJ me in the outdoor shower? I've managed to bumble into some sex with her, but no indication of how to progress to that.

Also... I see/hear about some basement laundry scenes? Where the hell is the basement?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy

Hello Chemmy when are you going to update the walkthough with this latest events ?

or a short guide to see these latest events
i went by what was added into v11 final by this post here and added it in, but it seems the dev did more than what was added from beta to final, and when i get the time i will redo the v11 part in my wt, just don't have the time right now

Reactions: paginou

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
If you've already talked to Paul at Gina's house and made arrangements with Emily, you just have to go to Emily with Ann many times and Paul's choice appears...
made arrangements with Emily ???
how to unlock this event?
with massage? or at the pool?

(thanks for answer )

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
made arrangements with Emily ???
how to unlock this event?
with massage? or at the pool?

(thanks for answer )
I don't remember when, but there is a dialogue between Emily and Paul, who actually plot together. Actually Paul is not interested in Emily or Ann (as he tells to Daniel at Gina's house), but is interested in Daniel himself. Emily tells Paul that she is willing to help him, if he helps her with Daniel .... and it's this conversation that I don't remember when it happens.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Okay I give up.... how do I get melinda to BJ me in the outdoor shower? I've managed to bumble into some sex with her, but no indication of how to progress to that.

Also... I see/hear about some basement laundry scenes? Where the hell is the basement?
That scene only happens after many times that it is repeated and only after moving on with the story of Melinda. The laundry room is not a place Daniel can access on his own, it is always Melinda who takes him there.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If you look for the latest posts by christopher thompson, you will find the schematic walk of each version (maybe made by SNC ... I don't know) with only the highlights that make you understand what you need to do and what you need to do it. HERE

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes