diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Chemmy have a question I was following the walthrough as stated, but on Monday Week 2 I do not get the option to masturbate after looking for underwear, as I found nothing ...
any Idea what I am doing wrong? Especially if I am following the walkthrough?

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
Beta 1 or Beta 2 ... However b1 is different from b2 which is different from the final ...
V11_beta I didn't know it was b1 or b2? ... my saved data doesn't work on this v11 ... and I have to play from the beginning again very tiring ... maybe you have data saved in this v11?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy have a question I was following the walthrough as stated, but on Monday Week 2 I do not get the option to masturbate after looking for underwear, as I found nothing ...
any Idea what I am doing wrong? Especially if I am following the walkthrough?
finding the underwear is a random thing, keep trying until you find it, some people find it on there first try, others find it after a few tries

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i went by what was added into v11 final by this post here and added it in, but it seems the dev did more than what was added from beta to final, and when i get the time i will redo the v11 part in my wt, just don't have the time right now

yes i took a look at your last Walkthrough and some scenes are missing as an example the scene of Aurelia or Rhonda in the room where she doesn't like her breasts

I played from my last save file and I think I managed to see all those scenes that you refer to, but I will wait for you to put an updated Walkthrough to play this version again to see if I missed anything

Continue the amazing work you have done with this Walkthrough and I will tell you more, if it weren't for your Walkthrough I would almost certainly have given up on this magnificent game, is that without the Walkthrough it is really hard to see all the events, once again congratulations on spectacular work

Zohreh

Aug 28, 2019
I have unlocked all the events, but for the ann event, it doesn't go beyond showing, I even wore a green dress and a new swimsuit, but at this critical stage nothing happens, please help.

Zohreh

Aug 28, 2019
there is no much 12.00 scene in v11 final same as angie pool wait for paul (dp with paul)thats all in 12.00 with Ann
Yes, you used to tell him that you were beautiful and had sex with him, but after I reinstalled this game, he didn't go beyond the stage of showing.

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
Is it just me or others to

Game simply skipped like 20% of the story

Stats of girls is 100%

Haven't encountered black guy
No gun buy
No strong whiskey
No strong pill
No vibrator
No dildo

Haven't received fake hand wash scene
No Cynthia progress with cigrette

No anal stuff with Melinda

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
working on my v11 finial wt, redoing the v11 part in my wt, have to replay the new content and work on it, i keep seeing people talking about melinda getting sick, i just got a sick scene, i think that's what people are talking about

the scene that i just got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
If melinda is really pregnant, i hope the dev will make an important scene of discussion between her and daniel.
Already I find it unfortunate that she has not discussed it with him before.
But hey, it's still too early to draw conclusions since we only see it in the last version.
Frankly I hope that the dev will not screw up this important moment (for me at least).
It's Melinda anyway, the star of the game, my angel :love: , (shit lol)

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Is it just me or others to

Game simply skipped like 20% of the story

Stats of girls is 100%

Haven't encountered black guy
No gun buy
No strong whiskey
No strong pill
No vibrator
No dildo

Haven't received fake hand wash scene