dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Yes I read somewhere that you pretend to wash your hand in living room in order to get cigarette for Cynthia
yeh that is after you give William the fake whiskey at 13:00 then lunch time Daniel pretend to wash his hand and went back to William

michael79

May 24, 2017
i have ronda at 80%, but dont know, how going further. nothing new happens.
she told me from her problem, but cant talk to dr.

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
It's funny because I'm actually doing like my fifth playthrough and I also bogged on Rhonda's progress (I'm not following a WT this time so I'm trying to remember what scene I need to trigger to hit the last 20 %, I think it has to do with upping the ante in the living room but I'm missing a prior sequence to properly trigger what scene I need) wish I could help you out but until I remember the sequence I don't have any advice other than keep trying something different.

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
It's funny because I'm actually doing like my fifth playthrough and I also bogged on Rhonda's progress (I'm not following a WT this time so I'm trying to remember what scene I need to trigger to hit the last 20 %, I think it has to do with upping the ante in the living room but I'm missing a prior sequence to properly trigger what scene I need) wish I could help you out but until I remember the sequence I don't have any advice other than keep trying something different.
LMAO..... literally just did it... keep repeating that scene in the living room. Try talking with her at dinner a few days in a row and keep repeating, you'll hit it then.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
is the NTR avoidable?

is there a lot of content already?

Is there as much grinding ans the first game? because it was very annoying and bugged.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Yes I read somewhere that you pretend to wash your hand in living room in order to get cigarette for Cynthia
You made a mix of information. Cynthia's cigarette from William in the kitchen at 5pm. The "hands" scene you are referring to is at 1pm and is used to make William more drunk (y)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If melinda is really pregnant, i hope the dev will make an important scene of discussion between her and daniel.
Already I find it unfortunate that she has not discussed it with him before.
But hey, it's still too early to draw conclusions since we only see it in the last version.
Frankly I hope that the dev will not screw up this important moment (for me at least).
It's Melinda anyway, the star of the game, my angel :love: , (shit lol)
If Daniel is the culprit .... maybe it turns out it was Jax :ROFLMAO:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I guess you just miss spending time with Rhonda on Saturday night, instead of hanging out with Ann to complete that 20% or at the lake or near the swing on the tree ...

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes