AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Be sure that Melinda and William have an affair, they are husband and wife :ROFLMAO:
Yes, because of that i put IF that is considered ntr, and also, when you are with ann and talk to her that is just sex, she goes crying, so she want a relationship, but keep fucking everyone. For ME, both of cases are ntr, and the mc cannot do anything, just join the sloppy seconds.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
whAT IS NRT
"Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Actually I'm rather certain Melinda is Daniel's Aunt by blood relation (either her sister or her brother is one of Daniel's parents) which means Ann and Rhonda are his first cousins and all of his shenanigans with the women in the family are thus incestuous. There's no reason why Cynthia would have been so shocked by you banging Rhonda otherwise.
I don't think they're related (it would be incest and Patreon doesn't want to :ROFLMAO:). Melinda has a sister who is the one from episode 10 of the holidays, plus when Daniel arrives, Melinda says "I'm sorry for your loss" .... a bit strange phrase if she was the sister of Daniel's mother or father.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I don't think they're related (it would be incest and Patreon doesn't want to :ROFLMAO:). Melinda has a sister who is the one from episode 10 of the holidays, plus when Daniel arrives, Melinda says "I'm sorry for your loss" .... a bit strange phrase if she was the sister of Daniel's mother or father.
If you ask her about the investigation, at some time she said "he was my brother too"

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Yes, because of that i put IF that is considered ntr, and also, when you are with ann and talk to her that is just sex, she goes crying, so she want a relationship, but keep fucking everyone. For ME, both of cases are ntr, and the mc cannot do anything, just join the sloppy seconds.
Yes, but William is not the protagonist who gets in the way between Daniel and Melinda, he is the one who undergoes it from the beginning and I said it already some time ago (and then I don't think Ann has all this love for Daniel in the end, yes want to have fun and dresses :ROFLMAO: ). But when SNC introduced Jax's blackmail into the story between Daniel and Melinda (just as the Patreons wanted), so it was introduced the "concept of NTR" into the game, actually not saying anything new ...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yes, but William is not the protagonist who gets in the way between Daniel and Melinda, he is the one who undergoes it from the beginning and I said it already some time ago (and then I don't think Ann has all this love for Daniel in the end, yes want to have fun and dresses :ROFLMAO: ). But when SNC introduced Jax's blackmail into the story between Daniel and Melinda (just as the Patreons wanted), so it was introduced the "concept of NTR" into the game, actually not saying anything new ...
Well, everyone think different, for me it was better if daniel have the balls to said that he want her for himself. I don't have anything against, but for me, if you have a character with history, and you (or the mc) like that char, and want to have her for you, that is considered ntr, or at least he is a big faggot...If the dev think "hey, is this way, and i will not change" at least give the options to don't have anything with that char.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If you ask her about the investigation, at some time she said "he was my brother too"
Yes I remember it, but in my opinion the "incest/no incest" adaptation of the dialogues has changed several sentences (that could have been like "he was like a brother"), otherwise it would be precisely against Patreon's dictates and this is very bad :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yes I remember it, but in my opinion the "incest/no incest" adaptation of the dialogues has changed several sentences (that could have been like "he was like a brother"), otherwise it would be precisely against Patreon's dictates and this is very bad :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Yep, probably something that he forgot in the code, but hey...is still there...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
He can't ... Ann made Melinda believe so far that Daniel is gay... better to focus on Paul :ROFLMAO:
Well, she is retarded...what kind of gay dude cannot remove his eyes from her boobs and Ann boobs? What she think that he was thinking? "Hey, maybe i could put some implants on myself." He even grope her wile milking the cow.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Yep, probably something that he forgot in the code, but hey...is still there...
The game started with:
"THIS IS THE STORY OF DANIEL
WHO RETURNED HOME TO SPEND THE HOLIDAYS WITH HIS PARENTS
ONLY TO FIND THEM MURDERED.
GIVEN THAT THEIR TWO FAMILIES WERE VERY CLOSE KNIT, UNCLE WILLIAM...
(Incest)
HIS AUNTS HUSBAND, SUGGESTED HE STAYS WITH THEM.
(No incest)
HIS FATHERS PARTNER, SUGGESTED HE STAYS WITH THEM

...HIS JOURNEY WITH THE DESCOTEAUX FAMILY STARTS HERE"

and just to stay on topic, you might not have known, but DESCOTEAUX is a French word that means "at the foot of the hill" .

Reactions: Likeu80

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game started with:
"THIS IS THE STORY OF DANIEL
WHO RETURNED HOME TO SPEND THE HOLIDAYS WITH HIS PARENTS
ONLY TO FIND THEM MURDERED.
GIVEN THAT THEIR TWO FAMILIES WERE VERY CLOSE KNIT, UNCLE WILLIAM...
(Incest)
HIS AUNTS HUSBAND, SUGGESTED HE STAYS WITH THEM.
(No incest)
HIS FATHERS PARTNER, SUGGESTED HE STAYS WITH THEM

...HIS JOURNEY WITH THE DESCOTEAUX FAMILY STARTS HERE"
He need to look closer at some stuff, thank god for him that patreon only look the basic stuff.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
He need to look closer at some stuff, thank god for him that patreon only look the basic stuff.
If Daniel's dad or mom were William's brother or sister, then Daniel and Melinda would not be blood relatives and therefore I would say it isn't incest. If Daniel's dad or mom were Melinda's brother or sister, then Daniel and Melinda would be blood relatives and therefore would be incest, what do you say?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes