AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If Daniel's dad or mom were William's brother or sister, then Daniel and Melinda would not be blood relatives and therefore I would say it isn't incest. If Daniel's dad or mom were Melinda's brother or sister, then Daniel and Melinda would be blood relatives and therefore would be incest, what do you say?
Yeah...but we still have rhonda and ann, i will not lie to you, i like the game, melinda is one of the hottest chars i have seen, but damn, i realy dont like her relationship with william, and i like ann too, thats why i realy don't like the way of the history is told. If the dev give us options to do somenting, it will be a lot better, even with that ridiculous grind, but by the looks, the game will keep the same thing.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
If Daniel's dad or mom were William's brother or sister, then Daniel and Melinda would not be blood relatives and therefore I would say it isn't incest. If Daniel's dad or mom were Melinda's brother or sister, then Daniel and Melinda would be blood relatives and therefore would be incest, what do you say?
As far as I know,incest is a sexual relationship between direct relatives,the so-called next of kin 1 blood,mother-son,father-daughter,brother-sister...And the relationship between an aunt and a nephew,if this is how it seems, is not incest, although in reality there is an opinion that this may affect further offspring(50X50).In fairness, we can recall the marriages of kings and Queens in Europe to their relatives in one form or another..:unsure:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
As far as I know,incest is a sexual relationship between direct relatives,the so-called next of kin 1 blood,mother-son,father-daughter,brother-sister...And the relationship between an aunt and a nephew,if this is how it seems, is not incest, although in reality there is an opinion that this may affect further offspring(50X50).In fairness, we can recall the marriages of kings and Queens in Europe to their relatives in one form or another..:unsure:
It depends on the country you live in and his rules, where I live, if you marry your aunt is considered incest, marrying your cousin’s daughter is not.

Reactions: Tikky

mbmbmb24

Feb 14, 2020
Can someone please explain the difference between the GREEN and PURPLE text? I don't remember the walk thru saying which was which.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
It depends on the country you live in and his rules, where I live, if you marry your aunt is considered incest, marrying your cousin’s daughter is not.
Yes, I agree, this is a question of religion, society and tolerance for a particular situation.( In my country, established traditional values and such a phenomenon or situation is just nonsense, although time goes on and everything changes)..

Reactions: AlexTorch

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Can someone please explain the difference between the GREEN and PURPLE text? I don't remember the walk thru saying which was which.
Probably, the color choice is determined by its influence on the further development of the game, namely:red-you can't, green-you can(in dialogues), and purple - makes it possible to continue development in the future..But I will not say that this is true!))

lake

Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone share save file for version 10. or where can I get one? I had to format my PC and lost all the data. Thanks in advance.

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
I choose to believe Melinda is his blood relative, they share some similar facial features and the girls have some similar characteristics as well from needing glasses, being fair skinned and or/with freckles to their eye colors all being very similar. In addition I get that Patreon has a weird stick up its ass about incest games but how the hell did Cynthia's content make it through if that's the case? It just doesn't make as much sense for me for Melinda to be so worried about Daniel messing around with Ann if they aren't blood relations, or to get suspicious about his relationships with both girls or to be as hung up about helping him with his problem, taking out the factor of all those above being "taboo" changes the relevance entirely.

Also I have a hard time sympathizing with players who are butt hurt by the fact that Ann might still want to bang other people, Daniel is literally doing almost everyone and Ann (like Barbara) is a lover who is generous enough to share so why the hell so much angst over her having fun as well? Double standard much?

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
So I've been doing a rather decent job of a fresh play through(without WT) for V11 final... but I'm curious because I keep getting errors during the hiking/cabin bit (no, I'm not using a cheat mod either) and I'm wondering if I'm missing a trigger scene for the blackmail to fully engage. (so far it's just Jax jacking off, no phone recording, I'm not sure if the script errors are causing the issue or what but I'd love a little advice please.)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mvpj.rpy", line 335, in <module>
NameError: name 'nhscene' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mvpj.rpyc", line 335, in script
  File "C:\IC Games\FootOfTheMountains-V11-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\IC Games\FootOfTheMountains-V11-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/mvpj.rpy", line 335, in <module>
NameError: name 'nhscene' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V11
Fri May 01 04:45:47 2020

Last edited:

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
guys, again again again same quesition, how can i final v11? i opened all scenes of beta and complete version, ( but not gina and paul scene,help pls)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes