Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
a game i used to like, but stopped playing because of all the repeat tasks, is it still a must walk thru heavy?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
do the newly introduced anal/lesbian counter already do something? can you grind yourself to a different scene outcome in this version if you repeat them?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
when can I go to see Linda and she is actually working? Every time I try, I keep visiting her at home and can't talk to her about boob jobs?
unfortunately I don't have a solution for you, as I haven't come across this problem

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Then on sunday at 9 am go to the kitchen and ask her we need to do today. And replay for 3 consecutive sundays if you want slightly different scenes.
Yeah I see the problem.
You don't see Melinda in the kitchen so you have to click the kitchen and she's there.
Then you follow the path of killing that overachiever for good.
May have to think about that first if you want to kill him.
He has an accomplice. His girlfriend maybe.
They were planning to blackmail her to make themselves rich.
The overachiever just wanted more so he got what he deserved.
Problem is, what if his girlfriend has a copy of the file?
May have to get rid of her too or make her part of the Harem. I choose the Harem....peace.

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to determine the end point of the version?All images in the image folder are passed,just save and wait?There must be some logical conclusion...:unsure:
I forgot to mention setting aside $ 5,000 for Rhonda's breast augmentation operation ... this is another preview that is already mentioned and that will be in v12 (y)

Reactions: Tikky

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
How do you get the Jax, Rhonda scene?
For Rhonda it is enough to go to her room many times, when she is there to see the different scenes, but I don't know where you are in the story, so my answer is a bit vague. The same thing goes for Jax, it depends on where you are and what path you have taken, whether to kill him immediately or not....

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
do the newly introduced anal/lesbian counter already do something? can you grind yourself to a different scene outcome in this version if you repeat them?
Not, they go for v12 ... but I'm starting to get up a little already now ... the same I already put aside the money for Rhonda's operation (y)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I forgot to mention setting aside $ 5,000 for Rhonda's breast augmentation operation ... this is another preview that is already mentioned and that will be in v12 (y)
$5000?
I can barely make $100 and Ann took it away and that was Paul's money.
Breast augmentation?
Is that even necessary?
Will that make her look less like Velma?
She may have her mother's ass, but she needs to loose glasses.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes