Sep 3, 2018
Foot Of The Mountains [v11 final] [SerialNumberComics] (4.29 GB rar pc source)
898 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

note. 85/90% quality with images compression was used - since a bit (50-100mb) larger file, yet i think its worth of it.
mega link not working

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
so where is the incest? i started the game but the family you meet isn't related to you.

your uncle was your fathers partner and you go to his house to live with his family.

ring of lust tried pulling the same thing where "you just use your own imagination, because we won't make a patch". so it got its incest tag removed. so is there incest to come later in the game?
this is not incest game mc parents died

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
tags and genre both say incest. though i've learned that there is MC's sister. so it is incest.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
Just saw the walkthrough and noping the fuck out. Looks really interesting, shame its so so much grinding-
Yeah. I played a earlier version sometime ago. It was good but super grindy. Forgot to back up saves when I did a fresh install of windows. I've tried getting back into it a few times. Even with the cheat mod you feel like you're running in place.

devspyke

Feb 3, 2018
hello who could tell me how to start the v10 version because i can't find the lubricant and sommenifere thanks

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Then on sunday at 9 am go to the kitchen and ask her we need to do today. And replay for 3 consecutive sundays if you want slightly different scenes.
Wow 3 Sundays? They really got to make thhat less repetetive or start making a wakthrough.
Even a fanmade walthrough would be welcomed at this point.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
An accurate walkthrough would be better. I've never once actually successfully followed the thing. Follow it to a tee and without fail I reach a point where I can't unlock a scene that the walkthrough says I should be able to.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
I don't think the "This is end of this chapter" comes out ... but if you have seen all the scenes described in the previous posts (Jax, Rhonda room short scene, Aurelia event at night, pruning the vine, new scenes at 14:00 with Melinda, toilet with Ann, Ann dp from V10 + additional scenes, new scenes when you visit Gina and Paul etc.), I think you've seen it all (y)
How do you get the Jax, Rhonda scene?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes