JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
when can I go to see Linda and she is actually working? Every time I try, I keep visiting her at home and can't talk to her about boob jobs?
Have you tried to choose the classic route, go to Barbara and when you go out of her go to Linda, rather than the voice of going to Linda directly?

Reactions: kikoklain

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
$5000?
I can barely make $100 and Ann took it away and that was Paul's money.
Breast augmentation?
Is that even necessary?
Will that make her look less like Velma?
She may have her mother's ass, but she needs to loose glasses.
When you talk to Linda about Rhonda's problem, she tells you that $ 5,000 is needed for the surgery and Daniel tells Rhonda that he would help her ... making money is easy ... when you go to Linda and her friend in the pool, after the sex scene, she asks Daniel to kiss Linda (then swallowing his own cum :sick:), gives Daniel $ 200 .... With only Linda, anal sex makes you earn $ 50 ... then add up what you earn with Paul and getting to $ 5000 is easy (y)

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I forgot to mention setting aside $ 5,000 for Rhonda's breast augmentation operation ... this is another preview that is already mentioned and that will be in v12 (y)
Thank you, brother!Yes, I went through that too, but I thought there would be an implementation in this version..))Thanks for the tip!

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
When you talk to Linda about Rhonda's problem, she tells you that $ 5,000 is needed for the surgery and Daniel tells Rhonda that he would help her ... making money is easy ... when you go to Linda and her friend in the pool, after the sex scene, she asks Daniel to kiss Linda (then swallowing his own cum :sick:), gives Daniel $ 200 .... With only Linda, anal sex makes you earn $ 50 ... then add up what you earn with Paul and getting to $ 5000 is easy (y)
It's true, money is easy to earn,I finally have a version, I already have $ 11200, you can earn if you go through the scenes again and again..I had this...(no cheats):)

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
After folloing the walkthrough down to a tea and everything so far although the biggest grind EVER going as written in the WT ive come towards the end of v6.9 conent but i seem to have now got stuck in a loop and wonder if anybody knows the trigger to my issue. Walkthrough wants me to continue for the billionth time to "kiss" or "remove the underwear" of Mel on the couch after the poker party, the scene where William walks in to end the scene. I've got to the end of 6.9 content where the walkthrough now wants me to kiss AND then remove her underwear but i am still only able to do 1 of those before William walks in to interupt. Anybody know the trigger to move this scene forward so i can move on to 7.0 conent would be much appreciated ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Then I better keep away from Ann until I get the $5000 or she'll take my money away.
I just hope all those trips are worth the trouble. And I don't get to see the scars.
I mean she better look like Melinda's younger twin or it's not worth it.
And I hope she looses those Velma glasses.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Here is my v11 WT and v10 holiday standalone

whats in my v11 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete, start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete, start of 8.0 with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete, start of 9.0 with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete, start of 9.9 with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
v11 completed save with all 6 galleries

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my saves from 6.9-9.9, and following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should

SO, to go from the beginning with your WT I need the 6.9 WT, missing here, 7.0 WT missing here, I have 8.0fix WT and 9.0 WT so I can continue later...

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
After folloing the walkthrough down to a tea and everything so far although the biggest grind EVER going as written in the WT ive come towards the end of v6.9 conent but i seem to have now got stuck in a loop and wonder if anybody knows the trigger to my issue. Walkthrough wants me to continue for the billionth time to "kiss" or "remove the underwear" of Mel on the couch after the poker party, the scene where William walks in to end the scene. I've got to the end of 6.9 content where the walkthrough now wants me to kiss AND then remove her underwear but i am still only able to do 1 of those before William walks in to interupt. Anybody know the trigger to move this scene forward so i can move on to 7.0 conent would be much appreciated ?
Continue without getting tired and you will see that the third option also appears. Then the fundamental step of the sofa scene, is to ask Ann for help to keep William and that must be done absolutely by v6.9 without going to the next because otherwise the next time you can get such help is when you get to the part of v8 or v9. When you have the three voices, when Daniel has tried the third one many times and after Daniel tells you "to ask Ann for help in holding William back", now you can move on to v7. When Cynthia arrives there will immediately be a fundamental choice, you choose NOT TO GO WITH THE GIRLS, but to stay with Ann at home. At that moment she asks you for money and clothes as usual and Daniel asks to help him with William in the evening ....
FOTMWT7_Mel.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: gooner69

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
Continue without getting tired and you will see that the third option also appears. Then the fundamental step of the sofa scene, is to ask Ann for help to keep William and that must be done absolutely by v6.9 without going to the next because otherwise the next time you can get such help is when you get to the part of v8 or v9. When you have the three voices, when Daniel has tried the third one many times and after Daniel tells you "to ask Ann for help in holding William back", now you can move on to v7. When Cynthia arrives there will immediately be a fundamental choice, you choose NOT TO GO WITH THE GIRLS, but to stay with Ann at home. At that moment she asks you for money and clothes as usual and Daniel asks them to help him with William in the evening ....
Thank you for the fast response, im quite not sure what you mean by continue without getting tired. Do you mean the massage scene after poker scene and to continue the same choices of taking off her underwear or kissing her? if so is there any other scenes i should continue? its really hard to know whats progressing once i deviate from the walkthrough as the game gives very little signs if you are progressing or not.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Thank you for the fast response, im quite not sure what you mean by continue without getting tired. Do you mean the massage scene after poker scene and to continue the same choices of taking off her underwear or kissing her? if so is there any other scenes i should continue? its really hard to know whats progressing once i deviate from the walkthrough as the game gives very little signs if you are progressing or not.
I added in my post an image of a walk (previously posted), which should help you.
The fundamental choice you are missing is "Ask if she can bend", it is what you have to wait ...

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes