Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
Yes I have completed the boob job and lactating at 12.00
Also there was one scene where when cathi came.. There a blowjob as well..
And I tried all the jogging i have tried multiple times urine control
I meet Barbara and shril at 10.00 only thing is hair style change that is same no changes till now
Even I have completed allsecen in sunbathing also...
all 14.00 scenes completed(sun to sat)?

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Hi guys! Couple of queries. Firstly in the 11:00 bathroom scene with Ann and Melinda does the scene progress further than Melinda getting mad and kicking Ann out?
And next does this scene progress past this point in V11 final?

turbs

Apr 25, 2020
Guys, I'm losing it. I downloaded 9.0 and 9.9 save game and deleted AppData, but I still can not tell Melinda about Cynthia's smoking. Is it even necessary to pursue this? Does it block the story somehow or is it optional?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys! Couple of queries. Firstly in the 11:00 bathroom scene with Ann and Melinda does the scene progress further than Melinda getting mad and kicking Ann out?
And next does this scene progress past this point in V11 final?
1. this scene doesn't have a sequel in this version...2.this scene doesn't have a sequel either.Both scenes were played.if I understand the question correctly.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Bro u have completed give u save data
go to page 1 of this thread. next to the "Extras" item you will find "Save and Walkthrough" click and you will be taken to the Chemmy discussion where in the attachment you will find the final walkthrough of v11, the save of v11 and the saves of all previous versions.

Reactions: wep

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
ragazzi per favore qualcuno ha i vari salvataggi v11
go to page 1 of this thread. next to the "Extras" item you will find "Save and Walkthrough" click and you will be taken to the Chemmy discussion where in the attachment you will find the final walkthrough of v11, the save of v11 and the saves of all previous versions. (vai alla pagina 1 di questa discussione. vicino alla voce "Extras" troverai scritto "Save and Walkthrough" clicca e sarai portato alla discussione di Chemmy dove in allegato troverai il walkthrough finale della v11, il save della v11 e i save di tutte le precedenti versioni.)

Reactions: wep

Mehryar

Aug 25, 2019
Guys sorry if my question is repeated but I've been away from this game and the forum for 1-2 weeks so I'm lost between pages.

I've downloaded V11 BETA,the one uploaded on first night.Played it full and all the scene unlocked, finishing in a hotel room with Melinda.Now it seems that a FULL version of V11 is out.Is there any new content in it? Do I need to download it for the following updates?

Mariop11

Jun 8, 2017
Hi everyone, I love this game and I play on the MAC platform, I have downloaded the latest beta version 11, and I am having trouble following certain things that appear in the walktrought to continue ...
How do you do these things that appear in the walktrought?

10:00, go outside to the right, Pruning the vine, look at her boobs, focus on her boobs, more, maybe it's a little lower ?, a little more lower, lick her anus
16:00, go to the bathroom and hide the towels, click on the towels, go to the kitchen, nice dress, continue, signal to refuse
21:00, go to the living room, aunt melinda, may i have a drink ?, get one more drink for melinda, don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, yes, why not, anal , either option

I thought I had achieved everything, but those options do not appear, can you help me?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Guys sorry if my question is repeated but I've been away from this game and the forum for 1-2 weeks so I'm lost between pages.

I've downloaded V11 BETA,the one uploaded on first night.Played it full and all the scene unlocked, finishing in a hotel room with Melinda.Now it seems that a FULL version of V11 is out.Is there any new content in it? Do I need to download it for the following updates?
Yes, there's a lot of extra content in version 11 finale,if you're talking about version 11 beta (2 fixed), then there's basically a choice given when JAX meets Melinda at the warehouse on Sunday ,kill him with William's gun the first time(Daniel), or stay to watch..

polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
It looks like you missed a bunch of Ann content (the same way I did on my very first playthrough). Did you unlock all the necessary gallery pics before switching gameplay to V7?
I play on my save but I downloaded 100% save and now on mine it shows me that I have all gallery pics. Idk when im switching gamplay to v7 and others. Do i need to start a new game?

Januja

Apr 22, 2020
How to get Melinda to get fucked outside.. After the night massage. She takes Daniel out and while having drinks .. Daniel kisses Mel and later hug and reaching home she will say your drunk... How get further to this action

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ILikeTurtles420

lake

Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone, I love this game and I play on the MAC platform, I have downloaded the latest beta version 11, and I am having trouble following certain things that appear in the walktrought to continue ...
How do you do these things that appear in the walktrought?

10:00, go outside to the right, Pruning the vine, look at her boobs, focus on her boobs, more, maybe it's a little lower ?, a little more lower, lick her anus
16:00, go to the bathroom and hide the towels, click on the towels, go to the kitchen, nice dress, continue, signal to refuse
21:00, go to the living room, aunt melinda, may i have a drink ?, get one more drink for melinda, don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, yes, why not, anal , either option

I thought I had achieved everything, but those options do not appear, can you help me?

I have the same problem...

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes