JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
visit Gina and Paul? we just visit them vith Melinda and this didnt happen in everytime...???
Gina and Paul as christopher thompson said in his post, they have only a short intersection (only verbal if I remember correctly), that heralds something that will be in the next version....
"New scenes when you visit Gina and Paul (short), also contains an important event for the future"

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
visit Gina and Paul? we just visit them vith Melinda and this didnt happen in everytime...???
the trip to Gina and Paul ends with Daniel and Paul talking about Gina and their cousin...Melinda's last dialogues, when she gives Daniel hidden signs to go..That's about it..the continuation is probably in version 12..

Januja

Apr 22, 2020
10.00-living room-jog-( previous day-barbara-guy(near shop)-urine control) follow the trail u will get blackmail scene
How many times should I do that. Since from 3 days I'm playing but still nothing came up.. Its just repeating nothing new

Januja

Apr 22, 2020
For this u must have completed all Melinda sex scenes in bathroom. Make sure of it then proceed.
Yes I have did all the scenes..
Using On the pills...
Having a anal in bathroom
Ann and Mel boobs scene
And washroom hand job with Mel
Let me know is anything I missed

aquiles65

Apr 15, 2020
Does anyone know if there will be sex scenes with Gina or Maria (the hospital receptionist)? And more or less for when the next version could be available?

turbs

Apr 25, 2020
Hey guys. 2nd post here.
I'm stuck somewhere in v9.9. I've been trying to tell Melinda that Cynthia smokes, but I literally can not.
I searched this topic, but didn't find much. One post said that if you don't get the option to tell on her, you have missed something. At this point I can't really be sure, but I am 90% sure I have done everything I can. Is there a difference which path I choose when Cynthia comes along?
I got Cynthia many cigarettes and she even bj MC. Tried giving the 2nd cig, rejecting bj and then trying to tell Melinda. I tried sending Cynthia away and then tell Melinda, but every damn time there is "Don't tell her" and after that scene Daniel thinks to himself "There's nothing to tell anyway". Like what?? MC has seen Cynthia smoke by the lake 10+ times and the time at the poker table..

I want to fix this! I already got a savegame from v6(i think) to v7 because a variable was fucked and I don't want to miss out again on the story. I've went through variables list and change a few var, but I haven't hit the spot yet.
Thoughts?

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
pc compressed other link not megaup or mega !! or uploadhaven.com please ? and thank you

polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
It looks like you missed a bunch of Ann content (the same way I did on my very first playthrough). Did you unlock all the necessary gallery pics before switching gameplay to V7?

I play on my save but I downloaded 100% save and now on mine it shows me that I have all gallery pics. Idk when im switching gamplay to v7 and others.

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
Using On the pills...
Ann and Mel boobs scene
if possible grind on all times of day over melinda scenes(tennis club too) because if she has to have sex outdoor she must be well in comfort with MC.(repeat the jogging sequence with urinal control 2 to 3 times)

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
Using On the pills...
Ann and Mel boobs scene
make sure u have completed scenes on 12.00 (possiblity bj and hj)-MILKING SCENES

sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
I really like this game.

Lots of sex scenes, especially with Melinda which happens to have the kind of design I love in women:

1. Curves that are very shapely without looking fat.
2. Many sex scenes showing her still wearing lingerie. For me, completely naked women are boring.

But damn, the decision-making in this game is... just RANDOM. Choices rarely makes sense, which is made worse with how they can sometimes affect the route much later.

I mean, if the writer wants this to reflect real life, then he sorta succeeded(IRL women makes as little sense too, if not worse), but this is supposed to be a game.

On the subject of NTR... I'm not a fan of the genre, but when I play these games, I play them like reading books; I don't self-insert myself in MC's place, so I am not as bothered as other people here.

Januja

Apr 22, 2020
make sure u have completed scenes on 12.00 (possiblity bj and hj)-MILKING SCENES
Yes I have completed the boob job and lactating at 12.00
Also there was one scene where when cathi came.. There a blowjob as well..
And I tried all the jogging i have tried multiple times urine control
I meet Barbara and shril at 10.00 only thing is hair style change that is same no changes till now
Even I have completed allsecen in sunbathing also...

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes