401Grem

May 14, 2017
How to get Melinda to get fucked outside.. After the night massage. She takes Daniel out and while having drinks .. Daniel kisses Mel and later hug and reaching home she will say your drunk... How get further to this action
I don't think this is implemented yet, however, they do have sex in his room

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Tikky i gave her top and still nothing
Bro, tell me what case you're interested in.1. Distract William so that Daniel and Ann can play with Melinda in her bedroom?2. Distract William so that Daniel can try to fuck Melinda after POKER?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Tikky should I upload it and play it and be in the same place in my save? I don't know how it works
save your save in the game,and put my save in the game folder ...open the game and in the save window find page 35 and in window 2 will be my save..try playing it.if it doesn't work, you can always go back to your save..

if you have this window occupied, change the first number of my save to an empty page in the game's save window...

polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
save your save in the game,and put my save in the game folder ...open the game and in the save window find page 35 and in window 2 will be my save..try playing it.if it doesn't work, you can always go back to your save..

if you have this window occupied, change the first number of my save to an empty page in the game's save window...
i prefer play on my save but i need to fix this with ann or maybe i will upload u my save and u will try

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
How to have sex in Daniels room.. What should I do for that
massage after party ! go with her to town choose you look beautiful play drunk and after that when she come to your room choose lift her !!!

polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
Talk to her at 12pm on patio

ok im here what now?
1588465454573.png

Januja

Apr 22, 2020
massage after party ! go with her to town choose you look beautiful play drunk and after that when she come to your room choose lift her !!!
I'm not getting the option to lift her... She says your drunk pls go to sleep... How many times I need to play this... Get that option. Or do I need complete any other secen before reaching to that... Pls advise

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Dev found a way to make a super long game with the minimum amount of renders by adding maximum grind. lol.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So I still can't trigger the Ann barn "help" scene, no matter what I try. Does anyone know this game's code well enough to identify what variable I need to adjust to continue that specific path? It's been super frustrating.
Did you ever get this issue resolved? I'm having the same issue and it's making me frustrated.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes