Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
I'm not getting the option to lift her... She says your drunk pls go to sleep... How many times I need to play this... Get that option. Or do I need complete any other secen before reaching to that... Pls advise
Ive tried that many times as well. But never had the optio. To lift her. Or to have sex with her either

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Unfortunately, no. I restarted and followed the WT at the time and so got past that eventually. Still, the game isn't consistent even with the WT, causing a lot of scenes to take forever to happen. This game is extremely frustrating for me, so I only occasionally open it again and try to continue. It's almost literally the last game I play when I'm caught up on other games.
I have played all the way up to week 35 Wednesday. I've had issuses with WT, where it told you to do something specific. but it cant happen till the next week or it doesen't show up at all. So again Im playing the v11beta. Is v11 the same as v11beta??

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
I have played all the way up to week 35 Wednesday. I've had issuses with WT, where it told you to do something specific. but it cant happen till the next week or it doesen't show up at all. So again Im playing the v11beta. Is v11 the same as v11beta??
V11 final has been released download it.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The story does feel like it's moving towards the end a bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a lot of spinning plates, and at some point, to mix metaphors, the dev has to bring this puppy in for a landing.

aquiles65

Apr 15, 2020
in version 10
Is it possible to fuck Debbie?
Is there any way Uncle Mick fucks with Melinda?
Can you fuck Adria apart from the pool scene?

turbs

Apr 25, 2020
You can say that this will not negatively affect the further development of the plot..
Thank you very much! I was under the impression that the story won't progress further and I spent days trying to fix this.
Can you tell what does telling Melinda about Cynthia change in the story/gameplay? I can not picture what I would see if I was able to tell Melinda..

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Unfortunately, no. I restarted and followed the WT at the time and so got past that eventually. Still, the game isn't consistent even with the WT, causing a lot of scenes to take forever to happen. This game is extremely frustrating for me, so I only occasionally open it again and try to continue. It's almost literally the last game I play when I'm caught up on other games.
Yeah man it's the same way for me. I'll play all my regular games once they're updated and then once I'm finished, I'll open this one up and try it again. I understand the thought process of making a game so grindy but cmon man...this one is ridiculously time consuming.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Thank you very much! I was under the impression that the story won't progress further and I spent days trying to fix this.
Can you tell what does telling Melinda about Cynthia change in the story/gameplay? I can not picture what I would see if I was able to tell Melinda..
In my case,having this dialogue only added Melinda's relationships to Daniel's...the absence of this dialogue did not affect the further development of the plot,in my case,in any way,only after Daniel refused to tell Melinda about Cynthia, the relationship decreased.I,in version 11,where this scene is also present, just skipped the conversation with Melinda in the bedroom, so as not to take away from Daniel's relationship with Melinda..Perhaps this will somehow affect the development of the plot, but in my case, it has not yet brought problems..

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Does this game have Vietnamese language? my English is too bad
No bro, the game is originally in English,but there are people who translate the game into different languages themselves(French, Portuguese,Spanish, etc).In your case, this is problematic, affecting a rare language.I'll be glad if I'm wrong.Use the in-game translators of the text..

tuti

Jun 14, 2017
No bro, the game is originally in English,but there are people who translate the game into different languages themselves(French, Portuguese,Spanish, etc).In your case, this is problematic, affecting a rare language.I'll be glad if I'm wrong.Use the in-game translators of the text..
Thank you very much ! Wish you always happy and good health :)

Abdul Azis

May 25, 2017
I'm about to play this game and I saw "incest" tag, I'm wondering what kind of "incest" relationship on this game?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I'm about to play this game and I saw "incest" tag, I'm wondering what kind of "incest" relationship on this game?
From an academic point of view(mother-son,father-daughter,brother-sister,i.e. between relatives of 1 blood) there is no incest,in my opinion..There is whether have characters direct related (1 blood) ties-there is no, wasn that in relatedness Daniel-Cynthia, so as she daughter someone from parents Daniel. Subjectively-sorry. :unsure:

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes