JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hey i grinned it out for two days straight and now i went ot check my completetion percentage and it said that i had 100% with Melinda 100% with Ann and 20% with Rhonda [...]
You just have to be with Rhonda all the time, to complete that 80% you miss, simple.

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
any one to help me i need another web have COMPRESSED the game to download like mediafire.com
please i need some careful to me ♥ for All
and Thanks

CR4$H

Jan 5, 2020
You just have to be with Rhonda all the time, to complete that 80% you miss, simple.
Is it a must ? because i have only 20 % with Rhonda and i directly ''disposed'' of Cynthia as fast as i could because i only wanted to go on with melinda all i did with Ann, Linda, Barbara, and the others was to be able to proceed with Melinda is there no way to go forward ? Can i not continue with Melinda ? I barely got a couple of scenes with her , and i there no way of getting rid of William? I only i could do as Melinda says in one scene in the morning where she drinks milk and then gets eaten out by Daniel ''Run away with her''.

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
Foot Of The Mountains [v11 final] [SerialNumberComics] (4.29 GB rar pc source)
898 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

note. 85/90% quality with images compression was used - since a bit (50-100mb) larger file, yet i think its worth of it.
هل من الممكن ان تقوم برفعة على موقع ميدافير

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
upload it in this server - -

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Then how can I get the blackmail secen
You begin the process by buying urine control powder from the shady guy outside the shop. Next you have to choose to keep running alone with Melinda at 11 am and complimenting her (on the days they run which I believe are Tues, Thur and Sat, always making sure you have the urine control powder beforehand). The beginning part of the blackmail scenes should trigger if you have already completed the scenes for getting Uncle Will drunk & visiting Melinda at 14:00 after doing so (those scenes progress until the sex scenes in the laundry room are all played out, if you don't know what scenes I'm talking about you need to take a peek at the walkthrough then because there's too many triggers needed to get to those scenes that I can't get into detail about here.)
Lastly but very important, the blackmail scenes won't fully continue until AFTER you choose to let Cynthia go. Once you have resolved the blackmail situation the night time sex scene will be available when you repeat the dinner date a few times.

Reactions: Januja

Januja

Apr 22, 2020
You begin the process by buying urine control powder from the shady guy outside the shop. Next you have to choose to keep running alone with Melinda at 11 am and complimenting her (on the days they run which I believe are Tues, Thur and Sat, always making sure you have the urine control powder beforehand). The beginning part of the blackmail scenes should trigger if you have already completed the scenes for getting Uncle Will drunk & visiting Melinda at 14:00 after doing so (those scenes progress until the sex scenes in the laundry room are all played out, if you don't know what scenes I'm talking about you need to take a peek at the walkthrough then because there's too many triggers needed to get to those scenes that I can't get into detail about here.)
Lastly but very important, the blackmail scenes won't fully continue until AFTER you choose to let Cynthia go. Once you have resolved the blackmail situation the night time sex scene will be available when you repeat the dinner date a few times.
Thanks so much... Now I have restarted the game... No w I have reached Cynthia secen.. Started the same thing and getting the urine control..
Now where will the William drink Scene come ... How to get to that.. What time and where.. So that I can clear that sence..

After seeing the walk through I came to I Hve missed the many scenes so started from first.. Gallery 1 is fully open n proceedings further...

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Is it a must ? because i have only 20 % with Rhonda and i directly ''disposed'' of Cynthia as fast as i could because i only wanted to go on with melinda all i did with Ann, Linda, Barbara, and the others was to be able to proceed with Melinda is there no way to go forward ? Can i not continue with Melinda ? I barely got a couple of scenes with her , and i there no way of getting rid of William? I only i could do as Melinda says in one scene in the morning where she drinks milk and then gets eaten out by Daniel ''Run away with her''.
Sorry, but how do you know that you only have 20% with Rhonda, if the percentages after chapter 6 are no longer seen? And from the scenes you tell, it seems to me that you are far ahead ... :unsure:

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes