fozard

May 12, 2017
Man this game is exhausting even when using the walkthrough, i use a mod to replay half of the scene, but convince myself to repeat the game without just watching the sex scene but gave up halfway and end up watching all the scene with the mod

Reactions: Dufy

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I just remade a whole game with the walkthrough.:)(y)
I did not encounter any problems (apart from a small shift in a scene and the crash in the shed that we can pass by choosing to ignore)
all images are unlocked (even if I don't really care)
my best scenes are for me:
the shower outside (damn melinda is to die for, here):unsure::whistle::love:
with her wet hair I love it. I hope the dev will do other scenes where her hair is wet.
Her blue eyes too (my god, hmmm)
The other scene is the cow milking, I love this dress and this hat, it suits her really well. so glamorous !!
By cons, I do not like this haircut at all, in the hotel with Daniel in the V11. (n)

And finally, I hope that the dev will develop this pregnancy story well (if Melinda is really pregnant) and not dump it in 4 images and 3 sentences.
She has to talk about it with Daniel, there is a way to make the scene, strong, intense in emotion.

In any case, this game is a little pearl. And then Melinda is my beloved little angel. :love:

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
> Foot of the Mountains
> No foot fetish content

False advertisement much? lol jk :LOL:

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Guys anyone made unofficial Android version for the game, the official one is really bad quality in most of the images

Dinesh100

Apr 21, 2020
The Page 01 is not the complete V11 Walk-through and it's end in Week 36 without ending the v11. Also it's not covered the all the scenes in the game. The page 1 walk-through only concern about unlock the galleries.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The Page 01 is not the complete V11 Walk-through and it's end in Week 36 without ending the v11. Also it's not covered the all the scenes in the game. The page 1 walk-through only concern about unlock the galleries.
read my post a little up friend ;) it's the good walktrough

Reactions: Frozen71

delta67

May 11, 2018
I don't think so, how do you do that?
At 13:00 hrs click on the livingroom, then melinda will ask you to join at the dinner table there you click on Pretend you want to wash your hands, and if you have the whiskey then you can get your uncle drunk, if you don't have the bottle, you can buy it from that guy outside the shop!

Last edited:

Dinesh100

Apr 21, 2020
read my post a little up friend ;) it's the good walktrough
I have follow the walkthrough till Week 36 day 3. But game completed message not appear at the bottom. That's the reason I told this. Please if you think I have done some mistakes when play game please tell me. I am attaching the walkthrough which I have followed.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Can anyone please tell me whether the events & characters are dependent on each other? e.g. can i just do the events/grind for a character until the end, or do i have to complete events for other characters before progressing to the next stage so to say? Tried searching the thread, but found nothing helpful.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Looks like Melinda's hairstyle change --viewing the teaser's images-- doesn't resist a fuck session with the MC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Can anyone please tell me whether the events & characters are dependent on each other? e.g. can i just do the events/grind for a character until the end, or do i have to complete events for other characters before progressing to the next stage so to say? Tried searching the thread, but found nothing helpful.
I know you must interact with Ann and get through her story to get further on Melinda's path (when triggering Sunbathing, for example, Ann offers her help and only then you have a chance, so this happens on many other situations). So, yes, you must progress on others characters to reach to an end.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes