albul

Jun 8, 2017
I know you must interact with Ann and get through her story to get further on Melinda's path (when triggering Sunbathing, for example, Ann offers her help and only then you have a chance, so this happens on many other situations). So, yes, you must progress on others characters to reach to an end.
Oh, that's a bummer. Looking at the walkthrough & the reviews, there's an enormous amount of grind in this, and i kinda hoped i would be able to cut it down by restricting to characters i am interested in. Grinding for scenes with the fattie, damn, that makes it even worse. Oh, well, what can you do. Looking at the 4k lines of instructions in the walkthrough, i will lose interest before i get to anything remotely interesting.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Oh, that's a bummer. Looking at the walkthrough & the reviews, there's an enormous amount of grind in this, and i kinda hoped i would be able to cut it down by restricting to characters i am interested in. Grinding for scenes with the fattie, damn, that makes it even worse. Oh, well, what can you do. Looking at the 4k lines of instructions in the walkthrough, i will lose interest before i get to anything remotely interesting.
Well... Interactions would be restricted onto Ann´s path and Melinda's path either, both are intertwined so much, I think so..
Grinding's a schem on this game --not avoidable, even cheating--, but you're up this reading along this thread.

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
This game polarizes me. I do kinda like it and really want to love it. But what holds it down for me is, during the course of the game, one minute Melinda (aunt) is totally against doing immoral things w/ the MC and being prude as fuck, but then in a diff room/scene in another mintue, she's doing sexual things and is fine with it lol....????? It just doesn't make sense and breaks the immersion.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
So is the Ann ntr unavoidable? She still fucks the dude at the party after Ann says she loves Daniel, wtf?

polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
Can i unlock 5 gallery 3 pic after Cynthia levaving? Or do i need this pic to finish game? i have pool scene with barbara and after this im talking with melinda " you have low relationship points and another missing scene", i have 2.5k points but no unlocked 5 gallery 3 pic

evr

Apr 9, 2018
can anyone post the last v12 teaser if it's possible please ? I understand if you don't want to, it's ok

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Can i unlock 5 gallery 3 pic after Cynthia levaving? Or do i need this pic to finish game? i have pool scene with barbara and after this im talking with melinda " you have low relationship points and another missing scene", i have 2.5k points but no unlocked 5 gallery 3 pic
"you have low relationship points and another missing scene", You have already been told what you should do..Roll back to the saves that preceded opening this image and try again ..Continue to re-pass this quest and when your points are sufficient, the quest will start..
If I remember correctly, this picture opens when Daniel and Melinda are at Linda's..

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I have follow the walkthrough till Week 36 day 3. But game completed message not appear at the bottom. That's the reason I told this. Please if you think I have done some mistakes when play game please tell me. I am attaching the walkthrough which I have followed.
the walkthrough I have, ends at week 34 day3. (chemmy's) :unsure:
I think you have the old solution (V11 beta2).
Now there is a new one. ;)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Ann have a open relationship and not exclusive but Melinda yes :love:
Then people should fucking stop saying that it's avoidable. This thread is full of people saying it is avoidable, i checked because of the ntr tag. I don't get what people get from saying shit like that. That i will see the scene and then magic happens, and i'll suddenly start liking it? On the ignore list it goes. Have fun people!

Edit: to make it clear for people who may search the thread in the future: the NTR is NOT avoidable!

Last edited:

Dinesh100

Apr 21, 2020
the walkthrough I have, ends at week 34 day3. (chemmy's) :unsure:
I think you have the old solution (V11 beta2).
Now there is a new one. ;)
Yes. I couldn't find the walkthrough after week 36. The game continue after that week and we should find the appropriate walkthrough for complete V11.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes