Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The walk through seem not accurate. I started game 3 time and it seem that at the point on Week 4 Day 3 (Wednesday) the guide is off the point. It is either the game is bugged or the walk through is not correct. I am going back and try again...
if it gets off, use it as a reference at that point, it happens and your not the first, some people have no problems with it and others will have that happen, not sure what to tell you, i even follow my own wt when starting a new game and have no problems

Chemmy,
your last walkthrough ends well on week 34 day 3, right?
yes and i comment on a few things here

Reactions: Odin73

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
if it gets off, use it as a reference at that point, it happens and your not the first, some people have no problems with it and others will have that happen, not sure what to tell you, i even follow my own wt when starting a new game and have no problems

Ahh gotcha, thank you

Reactions: Chemmy

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019

for me i follow your walkthrough and done without problems, all perfect.

Reactions: Chemmy

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The walk through seem not accurate. I started game 3 time and it seem that at the point on Week 4 Day 3 (Wednesday) the guide is off the point. It is either the game is bugged or the walk through is not correct. I am going back and try again...
It is because you can't go work at Barbara at the time it tells you to.

If you want it to line up with the walkthrough do the following when you can't work for Barbara:
  1. Advance the game 1 hour by clicking the clock till you can work for Barbara.
  2. Work for Barbara and do what it says in the guide.
  3. Advance the game 1 week so the day of the week matches up.(advance end of day x7)
  4. Advance the time to 1 hour after you're supposed to work for Barbara.
This way of making the walkthrough line up works for other mistakes as well. The week number doesn't matter for the game.

If you need to remember where you stopped in the guide you can mark something in front of the line you're at. I always use "|||".

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Do I have to share Ann with paul?
I wish there was an option to share Rhonda. I don't like her personality or her appearance. Ann has a messed up personality too, but at least she's hot. Hottest by far in my opinion though is Melinda.

The amount you need to grind the same events again and again to advance could be toned down a little bit. I've played the game for 3 hours and I'm only 25% through the walkthrough.

Reactions: swades777

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Chemmy Hey mate, good job on the walkthrough, must've taken a while.

If I feel like it at some point I can put it in a doc file and upload it to google docs, that way I can make it easier to spot the next step(through formatting)

There's one thing the current walkthrough has wrong. I don't remember exactly which day it is, but the walkthrough tells you to go to Barbara, and you can't. Currently it's fixable by skipping a week and lining everything up, but maybe you have a better solution?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
It is because you can't go work at Barbara at the time it tells you to.

If you want it to line up with the walkthrough do the following when you can't work for Barbara:
  1. Advance the game 1 hour by clicking the clock till you can work for Barbara.
  2. Work for Barbara and do what it says in the guide.
  3. Advance the game 1 week so the day of the week matches up.(advance end of day x7)
  4. Advance the time to 1 hour after you're supposed to work for Barbara.
This way of making the walkthrough line up works for other mistakes as well. The week number doesn't matter for the game.

If you need to remember where you stopped in the guide you can mark something in front of the line you're at. I always use "|||".
I go to work for Barbara just fine....

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
I wish there was an option to share Rhonda. I don't like her personality or her appearance. Ann has a messed up personality too, but at least she's hot. Hottest by far in my opinion though is Melinda.

The amount you need to grind the same events again and again to advance could be toned down a little bit. I've played the game for 3 hours and I'm only 25% through the walkthrough.
William is sharing her just fine. /wink

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I hope to get as far as you all one day!!!! Grinding for real days wears ya out..... Holy fuck...Good game but shit!! Gimme sumthin different after 10 game days!!!!!!

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
You will see with the next update Rhonda thin and with huge tits after breast augmentation surgery (y) (always if Daniel will save $ 5,000 for the surgery :ROFLMAO:)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You will see with the next update Rhonda thin and with huge tits after breast augmentation surgery (y) (always if Daniel will save $ 5,000 for the surgery :ROFLMAO:)
It's not even because I'm trying to be shallow(i so deserve to be roasted for being shallow with an adult game xD), there's just nothing attractive about her to me. I understand that some will find her cute and it's probably her purpose, but the way the game is made by progressing all girls at the same time kinda forces her on you.

I just proceeded to v7.0.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy Hey mate, good job on the walkthrough, must've taken a while.

If I feel like it at some point I can put it in a doc file and upload it to google docs, that way I can make it easier to spot the next step(through formatting)

There's one thing the current walkthrough has wrong. I don't remember exactly which day it is, but the walkthrough tells you to go to Barbara, and you can't. Currently it's fixable by skipping a week and lining everything up, but maybe you have a better solution?
for the doc file, go for it, for the barbara thing, some people have no problems on getting stuff to trigger, while others have problems, the only thing i can say, skip a week so it line up, it wont mess anything up if you just skip a week, and if it gets off again, kind of use it as a reference, i would also like to add, if you played it before then try to follow it, it will be off as well because of the files in the game folder at this location, C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, it's best to delete that whole folder, because them files in that folder will cause problems as well on getting stuff to trigger, for mac and android location, i have know idea

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
for the doc file, go for it, for the barbara thing, some people have no problems on getting stuff to trigger, while others have problems, the only thing i can say, skip a week so it line up, it wont mess anything up if you just skip a week, and if it gets off again, kind of use it as a reference, i would also like to add, if you played it before then try to follow it, it will be off as well because of the files in the game folder at this location, C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, it's best to delete that whole folder, because them files in that folder will cause problems as well on getting stuff to trigger, for mac and android location, i have know idea
I did exactly that, skip a week. After that it has matched almost 100%. I think there was also 1 time Melinda didn't ask me how I was feeling after breakfast, so I couldn't answer that I felt better because of her... but it really had no consequence.
The Barbara one was annoying though.

Week 14 Day 2 Tuesday now :)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes