QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
I'm stuck in an endless loop right now. Can't break out of it....telling me I need a few more points and scenes to move forward. I have high point totals, don't see any scenes anywhere that I haven't played already. Fuck. I like this game, buts its frustrating as hell.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm stuck in an endless loop right now. Can't break out of it....telling me I need a few more points and scenes to move forward. I have high point totals, don't see any scenes anywhere that I haven't played already. Fuck. I like this game, buts its frustrating as hell.
Where exactly? Which version have you reached?

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
First, let me ask, does it tell you somewhere what week you're in and what ver. youre currently in???? I also tried to use one of the saves on the main page here. I downloaded it and tried to apply. I deleted all the saves my "saves" folder, then put the DL'd save in there, but all my old saves keep showing up???? Anyways, I'm at the point where Cynthia already visited and is gone. I keep getting the same thing over when you try and fuck Melinda on the couch during the house party, then you end up going out with her....I played all those scenes....I'm also stuck when Melinda goes to the house with the younger guys and all the milfs poolside w/Daniel...….I talk to Melinda after that outside, to explain why I didn't answer the door...says I need more relationsip points with her and other scenes to play out.....I never got the mamogram or stronger pills from the Dr. for some reason, like I see in some of the video walkthroughs.....so idk?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, I appreciate it....but how do I apply it??? As I said in my past post, I deleted all my own saves from the file and it they just show back up again....????
check the folder:
c:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains-1541095408\
not the \saves\ from the game folder.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Ok, I appreciate it....but how do I apply it??? As I said in my past post, I deleted all my own saves from the file and it they just show back up again....????
There's 2 ways to delete saves. By hovering over and pressing DELETE. Or deleting them in the folder. Both should work.

I have the Cheat menu mod installed, so you may wanna install that too if using my save game is not working, dunno if it matters. It's on the main page here in the discussion.

The save game is located on page 20. I hope you don't have any saves that high ^^

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
There's 2 ways to delete saves. By hovering over and pressing DELETE. Or deleting them in the folder. Both should work.

I have the Cheat menu mod installed, so you may wanna install that too if using my save game is not working, dunno if it matters. It's on the main page here in the discussion.

The save game is located on page 20. I hope you don't have any saves that high ^^
the save didn't show up on page 20...so I DL'd the cheat menu mod like you said...….for that, do I drop the whole mod menu folder in the "foot of mountains" game folder, or all 3 mod items individually??? LMAO this is exactly why I game on consoles, for regular video games....PC gaming is a pain the fucking ass.....

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Try these instead. They will appear in the first 2 save slots.

You can put them in both:
and
\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\game\saves
The last one being your game directory.

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
Try these instead. They will appear in the first 2 save slots.

You can put them in both:
and
\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\game\saves
The last one being your game directory.
Saves aren't showing up, I can't seem to figure it out.....I appreciate the help, but I can't spend anymore of my eve with this. Makes my head spin.....my heads already fucked up due to this covid quarantine....my patience is thin these days. Please don't take offence, its not you, I really do appreciate the help.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Saves aren't showing up, I can't seem to figure it out.....I appreciate the help, but I can't spend anymore of my eve with this. Makes my head spin.....my heads already fucked up due to this covid quarantine....my patience is thin these days. Please don't take offence, its not you, I really do appreciate the help.
That's strange. It's a Ren'Py game and as far as I know they use the same save game system. When I rename my saves for the game, they appear according to the page and slot it is named after. They should appear even if we have different versions of the game.

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
That's strange. It's a Ren'Py game and as far as I know they use the same save game system. When I rename my saves for the game, they appear according to the page and slot it is named after. They should appear even if we have different versions of the game.
I downloaded your save, put the file in the foot of mountains saves folder.....when I boot the game up, it just shows my prior saves, that's all....

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I downloaded your save, put the file in the foot of mountains saves folder.....when I boot the game up, it just shows my prior saves, that's all....
If your save slot has the same sequence number as the save you were given,then you will see your save in the game..You need to rename the first two digits of the save that you were given to the number of an empty window in the game's save window.The first digits are the save page of the game,the second is the window number...It's strange that you don't know how to do it..sorry.:(

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
The walk through seem not accurate. I started game 3 time and it seem that at the point on Week 4 Day 3 (Wednesday) the guide is off the point. It is either the game is bugged or the walk through is not correct. I am going back and try again...
sure? chemmy's WT is more than detailed and thanks to him I finished v11 and now I'm waiting for v12 (and obviously chemmy's WT update).

Reactions: pantene and Odin73

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
If your save slot has the same sequence number as the save you were given,then you will see your save in the game..You need to rename
Ok, renamed and that worked. I appreciate the help you guys gave me here the last 2 days. However, I'm just curious, why do you think its "STRANGE I didn't know how to do it"???? I'm new to these games, only been into them for 3 months or so. And honestly, I've never been stuck in a constant loop with prior games, events no triggering. I always like to do my own thing when it comes to games anyways, therefore I've never had a situation where I've looked for someone else's save file.

QLEDgamer

Apr 28, 2020
It's kinda easy to get stuck in a loop with this game. In one room your Aunt's telling you its immoral to take her panties off and she stops you.... but earlier in the same week you were pounding her, popping your load inside your Aunts pussy in the shower after tennis and at home....??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Makes no sense

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes