Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The v11 part in my wt was made using this one here, which is the completed one, i also ripped and looked at all 9,274 images and i have seen and added them all in, only one i can't recall is the threesome scene with ann and paul at the pool, for that, just go to ann at 12:00, pick sunbathing, do the options to the point where you are fucking her behind the gazebo and paul joins in.

The end of v11 message, i have repeated everything, everyday at ever hour, only message i saw about being the end is, that's all for now at the end of every scene, or that's it for this version for a scene, there was 2 scenes that had that, one is going to melinda's room at 14:00 on friday and you peek on her, the 2nd one was going to the living room at 10:00, picking the option for rhonda and telling rhonda about linda

Last edited:

whoadere

May 11, 2020
Noob question, if i play this game for first time, do i have to start from the first version of this game or can i start in this version 11?..

jp54240

May 10, 2020
sunday : if i go to do a massage to emily on sunday, her daughter come (in red) and game crash :
"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/CHEATMOD/CHEATMOD-ND.rpy", line 6293, in script
translate english_newname angd_f7e5315d:
Exception: Translation nodes cannot be run directly.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\FootOfTheMountains-V11-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2231, in execute
raise Exception("Translation nodes cannot be run directly.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V11
Mon May 11 05:02:49 2020"

any idea to fix it ?

jp54240

May 10, 2020
sunday : if i go to do a massage to emily on sunday, her daughter come (in red) and game crash :
"

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "F:\FootOfTheMountains-V11-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2231, in execute

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457

any idea to fix it ?
I reply to myself : don't use cheatmod ^^;

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
"

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457

any idea to fix it ?
seems to me that the cheat mod you are using is causing your problem, since it has cheatmod in the error

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
the link is in the op
The walk through seem not accurate. I started game 3 time and it seem that at the point on Week 4 Day 3 (Wednesday) the guide is off the point. It is either the game is bugged or the walk through is not correct. I am going back and try again...

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Then people should fucking stop saying that it's avoidable. This thread is full of people saying it is avoidable, i checked because of the ntr tag. I don't get what people get from saying shit like that. That i will see the scene and then magic happens, and i'll suddenly start liking it? On the ignore list it goes. Have fun people!

Edit: to make it clear for people who may search the thread in the future: the NTR is NOT avoidable!
NTR is also not avoidable with Melinda either, after all, she IS married to William and there are plenty of fuck scenes between those two. I understand that people don't like it, but personally I think there is no way to write a "realistic" storyline without at least some sexual interactions between characters other than with the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

bilad

May 4, 2020
Weeks,Number of days not showing in the game...only sat-sun available need to fix it OR lrt it be...?

All scenes repeating several times now at Rhonda 60% Ann 100% Melinda 33% already used cheats,need to modify OR Keep playing ?

Please advise..?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Weeks,Number of days not showing in the game...only sat-sun available need to fix it OR lrt it be...?

All scenes repeating several times now at Rhonda 60% Ann 100% Melinda 33% already used cheats,need to modify OR Keep playing ?

Please advise..?
Keep playing,roll back into contentious situations, in your opinion, and start again.You can enable cheats, but it will not affect the actual points or change the situation..Even if you have the maximum or very much for everyone, the game will still tell you that you do not have enough points..There probably estt its internal counter..Good luck!

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
NTR is also not avoidable with Melinda either, after all, she IS married to William and there are plenty of fuck scenes between those two. I understand that people don't like it, but personally I think there is no way to write a "realistic" storyline without at least some sexual interactions between characters other than with the MC.
A lot of swords are already broken around NTR,there are two versions of 11 beta,in the first NTR is inevitable, in the second there is a choice and salvation, use this. As they say ,some are looking for a problem, others for a solution..Something like that..;)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes