AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
That's actually pretty close.

Who is she and is there more? I need to know for scientific purposes.

Reverse image search yielded no results.

Om Dhar

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a v.09 walkthrough . Im stuck with melinda . After the pool scene of screw this bitch . It shows there is one scene left to complete

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
is ntr avoidable is this game?
In one form or another, NTR is present,but if you are interested in NTR scenes in the warehouse with Melinda then..In version 11 beta, there are two versions of the game,the first option with NTR, where no other choice is possible, and the second option, where a choice is given ..Find the second choice and everything will be fine!

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Is there a v.09 walkthrough . Im stuck with melinda . After the pool scene of screw this bitch . It shows there is one scene left to complete
In the forum search engine, enter "walkthrough Chemmy" ,you can find the passage and your version of the game, or go to page #1.Good luck! 1_page.png

Reactions: evr

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
In one form or another, NTR is present,but if you are interested in NTR scenes in the warehouse with Melinda then..In version 11 beta, there are two versions of the game,the first option with NTR, where no other choice is possible, and the second option, where a choice is given ..Find the second choice and everything will be fine!
Can I download the version without ntr in this site?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Can I download the version without ntr in this site?
I think you need to download version 11 final,it seems to have already been fixed...After all, you will still have the previous versions saved, repeat the scene in the warehouse with Melinda with a new choice in the dialogs. It should work..

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes