cadizfornia

May 14, 2020
No, on the contrary, you will have to hammer the same thing for a long time until you achieve a new development in your relationship with Melinda...:((As long as you have a large number of Melinda's suspicion points,you have little chance of getting a plot development with her..you will do the same thing many times and not get triggers for developing new actions or dialogues with Melinda..(So with Rhonda))
In order for your relationship with Melinda to develop(there are more opportunities in actions and dialogues, you must have a minimum value of suspicion, or even " 0"
I mean I have less 15 suspicions and no more 15

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
V12 teaser
I'll post more during the day, waiting for different event images to finish

No toilet roll shortage thanks to Daniel
Let's analyze this scene. Melinda has this gray top in the initial phase when Daniel tries to repair the toilet, so to say that this scene for now could be linked to that part of the game (also because in the other scene in the bathroom when Melinda is sitting on the toilet she has the black bra), or after the milk scene in the kitchen, in which Melinda wears that top....

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Let's analyze this scene. Melinda has this gray top in the initial phase when Daniel tries to repair the toilet, so to say that this scene for now could be linked to that part of the game (also because in the other scene in the bathroom when Melinda is sitting on the toilet she has the black bra), or after the milk scene in the kitchen, in which Melinda wears that top....
It is possible that Dev used templates from previous updates where editing was done to use part of this script in the new version..From a technical point of view,this is justified and easier if this scene is not the main one..:unsure:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
It is possible that Dev used templates from previous updates where editing was done to use part of this script in the new version..From a technical point of view,this is justified and easier if this scene is not the main one..:unsure:
My analysis referred to possible future scenarios, in which that scene could have taken place, so in my opinion, it will be either after the repair of the bathroom or after the milk scene in the kitchen. For the images (2-3) if you want to see them, open the console and type:
jump rrewardacnk

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hats off to all you crazy nutjobs still fighting against the insanity that is this game. I so wish the dev could abandon this bizarre grind, it just adds nothing.
It seems to me that the game is made in the style of a psychological quest, more like a Rubik's cube and we (the players), like hounds, with passion,pursue the goal by smell, although the goal itself is not yet seen!))We must be really crazy!)):):D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Enot1964
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes