WillyWanker69

Apr 26, 2020
Huh
Here in this version of the game I don't remember seeing these scenes, at least for now ....
View attachment 659601 View attachment 659608 View attachment 659605
Huh? I didn't see these either, and have pretty much played almost all the way through v11 beta. Where/when are these scenes supposed to be?

The first one is obviously a peep hole, but there are two, one for the girl's room and one for the bathroom, and don't remember a vanity and chair like that in either of them.

Is the second one supposed to be after they both take the woman home after the poker party and Melinda trips? But she always does him standing up.

The last one "looks" like it could be from the scene when he helps her with the foot jewelry?

ed17

Jan 15, 2019
Hello, good evening, I want to know if this game is in Spanish for Android and PC. Thank you and sorry for my English. It is not my strong suit.

Hola, buenas noches, quiero saber si este juego está en español para Android y PC. Gracias y perdón por mi inglés. No es mi fuerte.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
It seems to me that the game is made in the style of a psychological quest, more like a Rubik's cube
Rubik cube requires logic whereas this game requires illogical repetition to solve the puzzle. It is much more complicated than it should be.

Amun111

May 12, 2020
Всем привет, подскажите после событий на складе где убиваешь или наблюдаешь за шантажистом через неделю сцена опять повторяется это так и должно быть или я где то что то не сделал и какой вариант нужен для открытия сцен в отеле.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Huh

Huh? I didn't see these either, and have pretty much played almost all the way through v11 beta. Where/when are these scenes supposed to be?

The first one is obviously a peep hole, but there are two, one for the girl's room and one for the bathroom, and don't remember a vanity and chair like that in either of them.

Is the second one supposed to be after they both take the woman home after the poker party and Melinda trips? But she always does him standing up.

The last one "looks" like it could be from the scene when he helps her with the foot jewelry?
The 2 and 3 are activated after Cinthya has left and are part of the same scene (at 2 pm in Melinda's room) depending on which option you choose, the first or the second

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Всем привет, подскажите после событий на складе где убиваешь или наблюдаешь за шантажистом через неделю сцена опять повторяется это так и должно быть или я где то что то не сделал и какой вариант нужен для открытия сцен в отеле.
Yes, this is repeated, this is a bug of the game.If you can't get into a hotel with Melinda ,then you don't have enough relationship points with her.Continue to play, choosing in-game dialogues that bring you relationship points with Melinda, constantly go to Barbara and choose to go with Melinda,when you get the right amount of points, the scene opens..
Trigger of opening the possibility of going to the hotel with Melinda-ending the story in the warehouse(death of a black guy)

Last edited:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Rubik cube requires logic whereas this game requires illogical repetition to solve the puzzle. It is much more complicated than it should be.
"You can find the truth with logic only if it has already been found, without the help of logic."(Gilbert Chesterton):):D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Amun111

May 12, 2020
Thank you for the answer,I understand this dialog can be ignored further
And the scenes and dialogues in the hotel and the GG room at night will just be repeated until the next update

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I only have a Mega cloud and has been created for this upload.
It's only 260MB, can't you download it?
You have the option to just watch in Mega player too!
i try and it's look can't download again in mega.
since I loved Melinda I want keep it lol :KEK:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I only have a Mega cloud and has been created for this upload.
It's only 260MB, can't you download it?
You have the option to just watch in Mega player too!

its look I can download it, thanks for sharing...
if you have another video just shere it :D

Yodasmydad

Apr 9, 2020
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-27
Game Updated: 2020-04-26
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 11
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
MAC: MEGA - - -
Android Phones: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android Chromebooks: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - *Unofficial Fan-made Italian Translation
Extras: SAVE

Extras: Save and Walkthrough - Gallery Mod - FAN SIGNATURE - FAN SIGNATURE 2 - Cheat Menu Mod - v10 Hints
Thanks to christopher thompson for the links!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
Can anyone have full walkthrough please give me a link

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes