Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Is it a free roam game ?? & Ntr avoidable ??
Why ask that question if the game is free to play? Free roam, no. NTR, I dont know because I havent arrive to the end due to mess up with game and walkthrough.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why ask that question if the game is free to play? Free roam, no. NTR, I dont know because I havent arrive to the end due to mess up with game and walkthrough.
Hey. Free roam is important to me. My mc hate restrictions to move different places in game map

• Haha
Reactions: Odin73

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
i see that but never see scene from teaser Paul on fence spying
in the living room at 12: 00, talk to Ann and suggest a swim in the pool(you've done all this in previous updates), get rid of Melinda and take Ann to the fence,then you know what to choose,when Daniel starts fucking her,Paul's face will appear over the fence..There you will get MMF

Reactions: josefwest

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
in the living room at 12: 00, talk to Ann and suggest a swim in the pool(you've done all this in previous updates), get rid of Melinda and take Ann to the fence,then you know what to choose,when Daniel starts fucking her,Paul's face will appear over the fence..There you will get MMF
thanx my friend ! my mistake i was thinking that is scene with Melinda at pool and repeat that scene at 10:00 :(

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Daniel calls her Ophelia. There are two sex scenes between them. I have gotten the first one where they go out into the yard but I cannot get the second one where they go to the bathroom
this one it's in the last version (V11 final ) after poker go with her (anal scene)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes