rorro

Mar 24, 2018
Hey guys, I have a few issues in my actual session .
-I already reach the cost of the surgery for Rhonda but i dont know how to move on with it.
-And when you visit Barbara and she has a "party" and then Melinda arrives, I go with her but I can't advance with the scenes because a mesage shows up that say "You have Low relationship points, and another missing scene, get you relationshio points to 900 and finish the other scenes", but I already have more than 900 points and i can't see other scenes in the game :(
I'll apreciate your help, plese :)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does a proper walkthrough for v10 exist? There's a v10 hints on the first page, but it doesn't give many directions.

EDIT: Turns out repetition is key and you can't really go wrong. The v10 tips on the first page does tell you enough.
No sex with Debbie was a disappointment. Having her embrace that you're very much not gay would be epic.

Last edited:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Video- FOTM v11_The director's cut movie (Unofficial)
260MB 25min 13 sec

tagged as: Blackmail, Rape, graphic violence, Interracial, Anal, NTR, Comedy.
Viewers are advised that if they are not interested in this content, do not download the video.
link: If someone is interested in seeing the movie or download it,

preview:
preview.jpg

Last edited:

Riptalon

Feb 16, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question can i play this game without walkthrough or i am gonna miss a lot of events and mess up game story? Chemmy walkthrough is great but i wanna kill myself after few days of following it :)

Dinesh100

Apr 21, 2020
-I already reach the cost of the surgery for Rhonda but i dont know how to move on with it.
-And when you visit Barbara and she has a "party" and then Melinda arrives, I go with her but I can't advance with the scenes because a mesage shows up that say "You have Low relationship points, and another missing scene, get you relationshio points to 900 and finish the other scenes", but I already have more than 900 points and i can't see other scenes in the game :(
You have to complete Sunday rape indecent to unlock to go to the hotel with Melinda after party.

cadizfornia

May 14, 2020
Melinda's suspicions influence something. must they be positive or negative ????? I am a little confused . can someone answer me please

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
You have to wait for v12
Search in previous posts, everything has been explained several times.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Melinda's suspicions influence something. must they be positive or negative ????? I am a little confused . can someone answer me please
I think that this affects the speed of development of relations with Melinda,the more points of suspicion,the longer the development of further relations with her..

Reactions: josefwest

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Yes, but I dont know how to search in the +700 pages of the thread, anyway thanks everybody ✌
Roll back to the saves that preceded opening this image and try again ..Continue to re-pass this quest and when your points are sufficient, the quest will start

cadizfornia

May 14, 2020
I think that this affects the speed of development of relations with Melinda,the more points of suspicion,the longer the development of further relations with her..
thanks, I have - 15 suspicion points. I think that's good, isn't it ?????

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
thanks, I have - 15 suspicion points. I think that's good, isn't it ?????
No, on the contrary, you will have to hammer the same thing for a long time until you achieve a new development in your relationship with Melinda...:((As long as you have a large number of Melinda's suspicion points,you have little chance of getting a plot development with her..you will do the same thing many times and not get triggers for developing new actions or dialogues with Melinda..(So with Rhonda))
In order for your relationship with Melinda to develop(there are more opportunities in actions and dialogues, you must have a minimum value of suspicion, or even " 0"

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
No it is high. There are many scenes or dialogues that change if the suspect is already between 9 and 12.
I do not see a problem with this, the game makes it possible to reduce this indicator to zero,why not use it?Just need to play a little more .than usual and monitor the indicator of this value...

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes