polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
Can i unlock 5 gallery 3 pic after Cynthia levaving? Or do i need this pic to finish game?
i have pool scene with barbara and after this im talking with melinda " you have low relationship points and another missing scene", i have 2.5k points but no unlocked 5 gallery 3 pic

Last edited:

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Thanks so much... Now I have restarted the game... No w I have reached Cynthia secen.. Started the same thing and getting the urine control..
Now where will the William drink Scene come ... How to get to that.. What time and where.. So that I can clear that sence..

After seeing the walk through I came to I Hve missed the many scenes so started from first.. Gallery 1 is fully open n proceedings further...
Trust me, I understand exactly where you are concerning restarting, I had only been playing the game online on my very first playthrough and I hadn't realized I had missed so much content (necessary to move the game forward) until I started reading this thread. So I finally downloaded the game and also restarted it using the walkthrough and I'm so happy that I did. While it's obvious that one could potentially make it through the game without using a guide, it's highly doubtful one will trigger ALL the content/scenes by stumbling around without guidance.

Januja

Apr 22, 2020
1200 go to the milking place Ann will help you with prank. But before that u need to purchase her a white dress.. Do it 3 times

Reactions: VLKM!

Januja

Apr 22, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get the cigarette to Cynthia... I have already taken from will... Now again she is asking... Pls

Reactions: Brm_11

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
Why is there no violence in sexual intercourse between them and a passion for that, so that the events are in a state of continuous updating, on a weekly or daily basis?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I love Melinda :love: Ann :love: Rhonda :love: they are great But my favorit is Melinda :cool:(y) shower sex is best one she looks HOT:love:
But Game grinding is pain when start from first day to week 37:oops: Wish i could play with beter event reminder ... or walkthrough mod (y)(y)(y)would help me allot

• Haha
Reactions: meedoeid

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
I love Melinda :love: Ann :love: Rhonda :love: they are great But my favorit is Melinda :cool:(y) shower sex is best one she looks HOT:love:
But Game grinding is pain when start from first day to week 37:oops: Wish i could play with beter event reminder ... or walkthrough mod (y)(y)(y)would help me allot
You aint seen NOTHING yet...

• Haha
Reactions: meedoeid

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
Why is there no violence in sexual intercourse between them and a passion for that, so that the events are in a state of continuous updating, on a weekly or daily basis?
Because that is just twisted beyond twisted... who the fuck wants violence during sex.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have let the rape to Melinda happen two Sundays in a row to see how solutioned the situacion the Dev. In the second, it seems that Melinda has not had a bad experience, so I ask Will Melinda's path ntr continue with the blackmailer if we don't kill him? I mean new actions, not just that the same thing happens every time. It is not that he is very interested in ntr but to put those scenes if they really do not have continuation because it is necessary to kill him yes or yes and it do not have importance in the story seems to me a mistake
and at the same time, if that path goes much further it can drastically change the dynamics that this game has

I think almost everyone is killing the blackmailer, but what if you don't ...

Reactions: Nemesiz691

kikomatsingtop

Jan 17, 2020
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-27
Game Updated: 2020-04-26
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 11
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
MAC: MEGA - - -
Android Phones: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android Chromebooks: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - *Unofficial Fan-made Italian Translation
Extras: SAVE

Extras: Save and Walkthrough - Gallery Mod - FAN SIGNATURE - FAN SIGNATURE 2 - Cheat Menu Mod - v10 Hints
Thanks to christopher thompson for the links!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129

Help
"try linda's pill" is not showing on the choices at week 6 tuesday

rorro

Mar 24, 2018
Hi

Hey guys, i have a couple of questions, how can i buy the vibrator?
How i get the strong pills?
And finally how i can continue with the scene where Melinda asks to Ann for touch her breast? One time I read that Melinda suspects that she has something in her breast and Daniel has to do a lot of things, but i can't find it anymore.

Thans everyone :D

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Anyone have better Android version because the one the developer is releasing is bad quality for most scenes

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes