Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
When does Cynthia come? Is there any event you have to pass to get it?
I'm not sure exactly,but at the end of version 6 or 7, a message will appear in Daniel's room, something like "you have not opened all the pictures in the gallery, do you want to continue playing or go to the version of such and such..If you cross over, you will see Cynthia arrive..You only need to get there..

Reactions: Brm_11

Brm_11

May 4, 2020
I'm not sure exactly,but at the end of version 6 or 7, a message will appear in Daniel's room, something like "you have not opened all the pictures in the gallery, do you want to continue playing or go to the version of such and such..If you cross over, you will see Cynthia arrive..You only need to get there..
Thank you

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
V11 final has been released download it.
I love the game. The story line is pretty good. Like the graphics as well. The creator has done an awesome job on the game.
But when I download it it comes up FootOfTheMountain-V11.betapc.zip not -v11.zip By chance did whom ever forgot to upload the v11 or is the same. I tried multiple times using the current one download under mega link. Just tried to download from NOPY it comes up V-11.zip. I the think the mega link has not been updated

CR4$H

Jan 5, 2020
Hey i grinned it out for two days straight and now i went ot check my completetion percentage and it said that i had 100% with Melinda 100% with Ann and 20% with Rhonda the thing is with ann yeah i got a couple of sex scenes a couple of juicy ones with her and angela too but with Melinda i never get to the point where they can commit Daniel and melinda can never truly get it going there were one or 2 blowing scenes one sex scene in the bathroom and one scenes where he eats her out she squirts in the proccess and then thinks about running away with him.
Have i really finished the game Any help please ?
and also i would love to get rid of that douche William looks like hes from a bad old Mafia movie and i absolutely wanna kill him when i get that scene with the silenced Colt 1911 where Melinda has to suck him off and then cry.
Thanks for the help in Advance

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I fear that my fears about this game will be realized.
What until now I considered to be the best game for adults is in danger of falling into the monotony and lack of creativity of ordinary games.
You know, those games that, due to the lack of creativity of the DEVS, start making scenes of going shopping in the clothing stores and at the beginning the MC peeks, then delivers a piece of clothing, then it is he who undresses it, then he goes with another female from the family and does the same, then with another, and then he fucks the saleswoman... hundreds of games like these...
In my opinion, everything of this is lack of creativity. It is a pity, because until now this game scored points for being unique and not falling into these monotonies that only show a lack of creativity.
It's my opinion!
I also think that DEV should put scenes that make us laugh and cry, that cause a real drama and not superficial. A good laugh is also needed and welcomed in a good game ... you know, like that game that starts with the MC going to fapping and throws himself to the chair but fails and ends up on the floor all twisted. These types of scenes contribute a lot to our interest and mood in the game, and here, it would brake a bit this always gloomy and morbid atmosphere that surrounds the game ...
If I remember correctly, the only moments that come close to a laugh are when Daniel is in the river with Rhonda! Even these are very weak ...
Help me here folks, i think is about two years of development of the game and not even one laugh?!
Come on, even "Mass Effect" or "GOD OF WAR" or "Assassin's Creed"make us laugh and it's a kinda war game! let's celebrate life from time to time!
Comedy also sells ...

Last edited:

umair502007

May 2, 2020
go to the bathroom, hide the towels, then click on the cabinet on the left side with the plant on it, hide it

I can't find the cabinet after hiding towel! Can anyone share it's picture

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
I fear that my fears about this game will be realized.
What until now I considered to be the best game for adults is in danger of falling into the monotony and lack of creativity of ordinary games.
You know, those games that, due to the lack of creativity of the DEVS, start making scenes of going shopping in the clothing stores and at the beginning the MC peeks, then delivers a piece of clothing, then it is he who undresses it, then he goes with another female from the family and does the same, then with another, and then he fucks the saleswoman... hundreds of games like these...
In my opinion, everything of this is lack of creativity. It is a pity, because until now this game scored points for being unique and not falling into these monotonies that only show a lack of creativity.
It's my opinion!
I also think that DEV should put scenes that make us laugh and cry, that cause a real drama and not superficial. A good laugh is also needed and welcomed in a good game ... you know, like that game that starts with the MC going to fapping and throws himself to the chair but fails and ends up on the floor all twisted. These types of scenes contribute a lot to our interest and mood in the game, and here, it would brake a bit this always gloomy and morbid atmosphere that surrounds the game ...
If I remember correctly, the only moments that come close to a laugh are when Daniel is in the river with Rhonda! Even these are very weak ...
Help me here friends, i think is about two years of development of the game and not even one laugh?!
Come on, even "Mass Effect" or "GOD OF WAR" make us laugh and it's a kinda war game! let's celebrate life from time to time!
Comedy also sells ...
as you wish

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Game number 6 (from very start) finally completed. Did it without the walk through as it didn't work the first 5 times when using it. However, I'm convinced it's impossible to fully complete or unlock all of the galleries without manipulation of some kind. Granted that the sunbathing bug has been fixed in the latest V11 (non beta), it is still with errors once Cynthia arrives. The pussy licking scene at 14:00 with Melinda (Gallery 2 pic 3) never ever happened in any of my games. This causes many future scenes to never unlock (ie Ask Linda for stronger pills). I was forced to change that in my save file to look as though it had been done. Game then progressed as it should. Then comes the Hut Scene when jogging. First visit to hut, no problems. Every visit after that and game threw up a script error. If error ignored, then would occur again each time the hut was visited. Choosing to ignore error then keeps Gallery 6 picture 2 locked. Only way to stop error was to let Cynthia go. Doing that causes the Gallery 6 picture 2 to remain locked with no way of returning to it. So it looks as though you have to get rid of Cynthia before you reach the first Hut scene. So as far as I'm concerned, game is still bugged. Hopefully this won't happen in V12.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arthurjob

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I love the game. The story line is pretty good. Like the graphics as well. The creator has done an awesome job on the game.
But when I download it it comes up FootOfTheMountain-V11.betapc.zip not -v11.zip By chance did whom ever forgot to upload the v11 or is the same. I tried multiple times using the current one download under mega link. Just tried to download from NOPY it comes up V-11.zip. I the think the mega link has not been updated
PAGE 691

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes