-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did you ever get this issue resolved? I'm having the same issue and it's making me frustrated.
Unfortunately, no. I restarted and followed the WT at the time and so got past that eventually. Still, the game isn't consistent even with the WT, causing a lot of scenes to take forever to happen. This game is extremely frustrating for me, so I only occasionally open it again and try to continue. It's almost literally the last game I play when I'm caught up on other games.

Reactions: imzahai

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I'm not getting the option to lift her... She says your drunk pls go to sleep... How many times I need to play this... Get that option. Or do I need complete any other secen before reaching to that... Pls advise
i don`t know what trigger scenes ! this game now is messy ! gallery don`t show everything ! gallery must go and we need proper task list ! i play this game from V2.0 and some scenes never see ! 4 times turn wrong and play game from start again ! many scenes they tart but never finish and make new one ! some scene you repeat 5 times to end and some you repeat 4757 and never reach end and someone else reach end of that scene after 10 times ! :(

Reactions: RainingChairs

Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
This game has some great elements. The erotic scenes have some great composition in terms of photography and setting. I also appreciate games that just don't hand them to you.

With that said, this game is a grind fest with a ton of hidden elements. Even worse than Big Brother. And while I can appreciate repetitiveness until you get surprised by some new unlocked scene, the amount of repetitiveness in this game is overwhelming. Not to mention that the version posted here V1.1_beta has game breaking bugs, especially when many options that are given will literally break the game and cause the players to forgo the ability to achieve many of the encounters or have them not trigger correctly.

For any who are just now trying this game out, note that the posted walkthrough by Chemmy on this game does NOT work with 1.1_beta, the most current version. In order for Chemmy's walkthrough to work, you must use v1.1, preferably compressed (posted by a user on this forum), as downloading 900+ mb is much better than downloading 5.7 gig or whatever is.

Now, with that also said, I think this was one of my more enjoyable experiences playing these games and I look forward to a future project.

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
ou,teasers are coming, is it normal? i dont wait like so early:confused: future of story will be interesting, teasers look like it

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes