CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
i will give it a shot.. but god i hope the grinding is not as annoying as his previous game.. i couldnt even manage to finish it..

ty for the replies guys

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
The incest scenes are with his sister (Cynthia) when she comes to visit.
Actually I'm rather certain Melinda is Daniel's Aunt by blood relation (either her sister or her brother is one of Daniel's parents) which means Ann and Rhonda are his first cousins and all of his shenanigans with the women in the family are thus incestuous. There's no reason why Cynthia would have been so shocked by you banging Rhonda otherwise.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Why do some people make these things such a repetitive grind, is it just me? do lots others out there like doing the same conversations over and over?

I made it to week 8 before it just got too tedious, which is a bit sad because the story may have been interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macinnes
May 20, 2017
After Skipping Shirley and going for Melinda, game says reach 900 points and complete some scenes. Anyone know what scenes are missing, or any console commands that I can edit to get the scene?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
i will give it a shot.. but god i hope the grinding is not as annoying as his previous game.. i couldnt even manage to finish it..

ty for the replies guys
With all the respect, the grind is horrible, is more easy to use the cheat mod, and mostly of time you need a walkthrough because you will be lost and don't have a clue what to do. (where is Maim Lain when he is needed)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Why do some people make these things such a repetitive grind, is it just me? do lots others out there like doing the same conversations over and over?

I made it to week 8 before it just got too tedious, which is a bit sad because the story may have been interesting.
The game is one massive grindfest where you repeat endless same scenes just to grind relationship points and clear other flags. Later in the game it does not even make sense. For example after thoroughly developing a sexual relationship with Melinda you are still forced to grind scenes where she is refusing you and acting like her prudish beginnings. This would've been much better as a story VN without the grind. The story gets lost in the grind.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Why not? You can kill Jax right away on the first Sunday, without anything happening to Melinda (she says "nothing happened") unlike the beta where you could only do it from the second ...
Ann keep fucking that dude, and melinda keep fucking uncle, if that is considered ntr, you cannot avoid.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJSHR
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes