shaf3i

May 25, 2020
there are a lot of games the character look like melinda who can tell me the names of the games?

boghy

Jan 24, 2018
Hello guys. I'm at week 18 already conform the walkthrough, but i cant go sunbathe with melinda. I go to her to ask but i dont have this option. I have 2 or 3 options, but not the sunbathe option. I'm at version 7.0 i think. I didn't let cynthia go yet. Anyone knows what i have to do for that option to appear again?
I attached a photo and the last save.

WillyWanker69

Apr 26, 2020
Is it me or does Melinda in the new Hotel room scenes look different?

I know she has a new haircut and extra makeup for those scenes, but her face looks slightly different, not quite as 'wholesome', as though it were drawn by a different artist.

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Hello guys. I'm at week 18 already conform the walkthrough, but i cant go sunbathe with melinda. I go to her to ask but i dont have this option. I have 2 or 3 options, but not the sunbathe option. I'm at version 7.0 i think. I didn't let cynthia go yet. Anyone knows what i have to do for that option to appear again?
I attached a photo and the last save.
It will appear again when Cynthia leaves the house

kylrad

Mar 30, 2020
I've been playing the game for a while, following the walkthrough up to v8.
While I think it is a good game at it's core, in my opinion it could be made somewhat more enjoyable.

I do like slow relationship buildups, it makes it feel a bit more realistic but in a lot of cases you need to have an almost ridiculous amount of points where it is getting to feel a bit annoying. I notice i'm skipping a lot of the scenes so these do not contribute to a feeling of slow buildup to me anyway, It could be toned down a notch in my opinion.

I also notice there is a lot of dialogue with like 3 word sentences that do not explain a scene very well, I do know most people do not want to read walls of text, me included, but some text could use a polish as well, I hope to see it happen in a final version. I understand it's still beta and some of the dialog might still be placeholder text as well.

This might have been said in earlier posts, I can't read all 700 pages I just needed this out of my system :rolleyes:, these were the only things I was really frustrated about.

Keep up the good work though, I think it's an amazing game with a lot of enjoyable content and I quite like the story (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: kyryma

mcguill

May 10, 2020
I am stuck in an infinite loop at sunbathing.
i got to the part where i give her a boob massage and then she goes to my room and gives money and we go to eat something in a cafe. If i chose the green option we just put lotion on each other and nothing happens.
I go everyday do the bathroom at 17:00h to trigger the event where she goes with us to Linda, but that never happens.
I grind the shit out of rhonda's inibitions to unlock her sunbath scenes, as i alreay did for ann, but still it doesnt unlock any event.

And with the cow scene i go as far as touching her left breast, i cant milk the tit (lol).

Am i missing something? I've spent hours in this loop.

ive got 1000 relation points and -18 suspitions

Thanks for help in advance, this game is good but kinda frustrating

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
how i get massage in ankle of melinda?' I STUCK HERE
This usually works at 9 AM, Go Out, Click up arrow [left is bath room, right patio, up is barn], You'll get a msg no one is out there, and a search icon appears on the bottom right, click it.

keep clip on the farther left corner of the frame near the plants. You'll get 2 options, select stone. Come back to kitchen and start melinda, and select whats for today. This should trigger it if you have enough affection

RasMonk

Apr 26, 2019
I debugged game script, and found out how to progress if you stuck melinda at %33 or 33%

At hour 16 you should go toilet and hide towels

After that hour at 17, when melinda is in toilet, just try to go in toilet without knocking the door.

It will set a specific flag to 1 (if you wonder it is srmvd = 1, and you can set it in console)

This way, you can proceed story without breaking the game. I hope it helps, cheers.

So I got past it, now I at the point where I go to Barbara house and have the group sex with the 3 or 4 girls and the other 2 guys melinda comes by I go home and see her at the bench and it tell me my relationship is too low and I am miss 1 scene

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
HELP! In the walkthrough it says that on week 31 day 1 at 17:00 I can visit Rhonda's room. But as soon I get there it seems that time jumps forward one hour and the message tells me that she's sleeping. The same happens the following days? What's wrong??

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes